Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 16 around 9 AM for Red Carpet subscribers, and around 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12645253-8504782625454979.jpg

12645253-1384782625596285.jpg 12645253-1654782625786989.jpg 12645253-8304782625738341.jpg

Last edited:
After these are all done I predict they will do trilogy steels again of cap, iron man, thor etc. Then after that some Pixar/ Disney animation steels, then after that the infinity war and end game to match the avengers and AOU 4K steels (Hopefully in the similar design)

Then it will all start again. Re re re re releasing marvel without lentis etc in about 3 years time.

Wasn’t it WEA from Blufans??? Is it the same story as terminator 2 and Filmarena?
Not cool, not cool...

Wasn’t it WEA from Blufans??? Is it the same story as terminator 2 and Filmarena?
Not cool, not cool...

It's the North American theatrical release poster. Blufans doesn't own it. Disney can use it wherever they want.

World Exclusive Art SteelBook is a term used by manufacturers, retailers and collectors but what does it really mean?

We take it to mean that it is the only SteelBook using that art at that time. That doesn't mean it will never be used again.

Not cool, not cool...
wrong ...it's different story!
Terminator 2 was exactly the same steelbook (artworks, em/debossing and glow in the dark effect)

star wars 7 will have the same front artwork, but a different back and inside artwork ...and dont let's forget the cool exclusive WEA white border on the front.
it will be different to the blufans steelbook.

Reactions: hatredhorror
wrong ...it's different story!
Terminator 2 was exactly the same steelbook (artworks, em/debossing and glow in the dark effect)

star wars 7 will have the same front artwork, but a different back and inside artwork ...and dont let's forget the cool exclusive WEA white border on the front.
it will be different to the blufans steelbook.
not to forget zavvis world exclusive trademark streaky matte finish and misaligned bossing

I personally think these will all be flat and gloss or gloss and debossed titles

debossed title might be a stretch as the titles are so low down on them all so I’m going with flat and gloss

I can imagine the X-Men films will all get re released into matching steels soon too