Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 16 around 9 AM for Red Carpet subscribers, and around 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12645253-8504782625454979.jpg

12645253-1384782625596285.jpg 12645253-1654782625786989.jpg 12645253-8304782625738341.jpg

Last edited:
Got to admit that is one sexy design love that back cover I wasn't going to bother with new trilogy darn you.
I don’t like the thought of having to buy these three movies again, only really want ROS but I’ll need them to match and who knows when/if BF will ever get back up and running again.

100% convinced these will be like the 4K MCU line which would be a shame but at least these are getting proper back art as oppose to a logo

100% convinced these will be like the 4K MCU line which would be a shame but at least these are getting proper back art as oppose to a logo
and a title on the front!
I think they will be flat, no 'bossing, with a spot gloss title. I want them full gloss with debossed title though.

and a title on the front!
I think they will be flat, no 'bossing, with a spot gloss title. I want them full gloss with debossed title though.

That would be even worse :(

Far too much matte on show if it's just the title that would be glossed

The borders on all these Star Wars steelbooks do suggest they will be flat and like the matching MCU 4K steelbooks. There's no way they will be embossed with those border lines on the edges where the embossing would otherwise be.

There goes my plan of not buying the new trilogy! I think this looks decent, much better than the Kylo head that I have at the minute. It's just a shame that i'll have to get TLJ too.

Reactions: Kinggoose
So confirmed for sale on Thursday now. I've been saying to myself all along, I'm not going to buy the sequel trilogy. I'm not going to financially contribute to this rubbish...but who am I kidding. It's almost pavlovian, and I'm definitely going to get this.

I want this in 4K but I already have the Blufans steel, it’s just not different enough for me to want to snag this. Shame.