DigiPack Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray Digipack) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: April 5th, 2016
Purchase link: Target
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21

50807487_wid_480_hei_480.jpg

50807487_Alt01_wid_480_hei_480.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks. so one can feed the dvd to dogs and put in the 3d disc when it comes.

:thumbs:

and now target delivers to Finland. new thing. los excellentos !

I'd be surprised if they shipped media discs due to problems with studios etc interntionally. Have you placed your order yet?

whoa ! no ... waiting for info is this region A locked. interesting.

I've ordered extras of this, so if you end up wanting one and can't get Target to ship to you, feel free to join.

I would bet that even if Target does ship to you, they would send in a bubble mailer, so that's a risk as well for members after
collectible editions. :(

Reactions: RabbitChen
I've ordered extras of this, so if you end up wanting one and can't get Target to ship to you, feel free to join.

I would bet that even if Target does ship to you, they would send in a bubble mailer, so that's a risk as well for members after
collectible editions. :(

I was going to join, but as it's not 100% clear if this is region free, did not. I'll keep eye on this one ... thank you !!!

Reactions: apsmith21
Update e-mail from Target, just received moments ago:

Hi Andy,
In an earlier email, we informed you that the bonus content for Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital) (Target Exclusive) would be included on a bonus disc. This was incorrect. Instead, the bonus content will be available as a digital download.

The packaging for this Target-exclusive version will contain an insert with a unique code and URL for downloading the bonus content via Disney Movies Anywhere.

We apologize for any confusion our earlier email may have caused. If you have any questions, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.

At least it's a download. Still prefer a disc personally.

Fox added new bonus features to their recent Terminator release which was streaming only and then, by all accounts, removed the features from their servers shortly afterwards.

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
OK @bloodsnake007 its time...

which version do I get...
Plain old regular one
Walmart BB8
BBY Steelbook (note I did not buy the individual steelbooks when they were released I only have the set that was originally released on blu ray)
Target Exclusive

I'm leaning on target or walmart

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
OK @bloodsnake007 its time...

which version do I get...
Plain old regular one
Walmart BB8
BBY Steelbook (note I did not buy the individual steelbooks when they were released I only have the set that was originally released on blu ray)
Target Exclusive

I'm leaning on target or walmart
Is there really any correct answer to this question? Yes there is. You get all of them and enjoy them in all their glory:thumbs::whistle::naughty::naughty::cigar::cigar::cigar:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007