bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: April 5th, 2016
Pre-Order: :amazon: Amazon.com

ForceBlu and dvd.jpg

We know the bluray is coming, so HELL YEAH I'm creating this thread NOW! :woot: :notworthy: :thumbs:

*Artwork Not Final*

SW-Force Awakens.jpg

f0eb30c91f8812de453ddbd243a8c4f0-d991veh.gif

SW-Force Awakens_Banner.jpg

Last edited:
I was not looking forward to this as I thought the pre-quels were simply awful. But when I learned that J.J. Abrams did this movie episode VII, I got excited.
I really loved the movie, Just loved that he stayed true to the feel of the Original Movies (IV, V, VI). The film did not feel rushed it had a nice flow(that was nice), it had an amazing storyline, the characters were interesting and the film style really took me back to the original Star Wars trilogy(IV, V, VI).

This was very cool to see this movie really fit as a sequel to Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. The filmaking made this movie something special IMO. This was a movie that took me by surprise, I hope J.J Abrams will do the next one, it has to be.

I was not looking forward to this as I thought the pre-quels were simply awful. But when I learned that J.J. Abrams did this movie episode VII, I got excited.
I really loved the movie, Just loved that he stayed true to the feel of the Original Movies (IV, V, VI). The film did not feel rushed it had a nice flow(that was nice), it had an amazing storyline, the characters were interesting and the film style really took me back to the original Star Wars trilogy(IV, V, VI).

This was very cool to see this movie really fit as a sequel to Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. The filmaking made this movie something special IMO. This was a movie that took me by surprise, I hope J.J Abrams will do the next one, it has to be.

Episode VIII will be written and directed by Rian Johnson (Looper)

Reactions: harry and Actarus
Episode VIII will be written and directed by Rian Johnson (Looper)

J.J Abrams was a perfect fit for this movie. I hope that Rian Johnson(loved Looper) will continue the trend and offer something similar to the Original movies. But I really enjoyed Episode VII, I can't wait for the 3D release later on this year. I will wait to pick that one up for me.

Reactions: dan8885