Montreal
Release date: April 5th, 2016
Purchase links: English edition - Bilingual edition
Price: CAD $32.99
Group Buy: click here to join (closed)

m2220254_1.jpg

m2220254.jpg m2220254_2.jpg m2220254_3.jpg

Last edited:
Who's that character on the back, I must have blinked and missed that character in the movie :rofl:

Anyone / Anything but Phasma would have been a better back art
I know, right? Built up to look like this elite awesome storm trooper bad ass. Barely in the movie and isn't even a challenge.

Would've liked the poster art on the back :(

Reactions: harry
Believe me @Drum18 if this has the title on both the front and spine as the mock-up suggests then you are gonna get a LOT of requests for a GB dude, haha!

And it might just be me but the spine looks pretty big in that mock-up the more I look at it, is this a jumbo steelbook or just the regular G2 size?

The following errors occurred:

• 0135: Sorry, only 3 Star Wars: The Force Awakens (English) (SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy) (Blu-ray Combo) (2015) can be purchased per order. Please update the quantity.
Limit of 3 copies?!?

The following errors occurred:

• 0135: Sorry, only 3 Star Wars: The Force Awakens (English) (SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy) (Blu-ray Combo) (2015) can be purchased per order. Please update the quantity.
Limit of 3 copies?!?

Sounds like they took a page from the USA system. It always limits to 3x.

I hope not... But with our crappy loonie, it's no surprise if it stays like that... Normally it should be 29.99$ but this one is 3 discs and other Disneys were 32,99$ when released...
I will probably grab it. But any idea why Disney titles tend to be a bit higher than other Bluray releases?

they know it will sell out regardless..but last few Disney/Marvel was 32.99 (Ultron, Ant-Man)
Yes, I noticed that. Usually new 3D releases are 29.99 - 32.99 but this is a non-3D release, that's why I was wondering. I believe Ultron and Ant-man
were 3D, correct?
I guess, like you said, only reason is because they know it will sell out.

Reactions: Leafs17 and harry
Yes, I noticed that. Usually new 3D releases are 29.99 - 32.99 but this is a non-3D release, that's why I was wondering. I believe Ultron and Ant-man
were 3D, correct?
I guess, like you said, only reason is because they know it will sell out.
Good point. I forgot that those last Disney/Marvel were 3D sets too... hum...

It's Star Wars... it will sell out...

Reactions: AlienKing