Montreal
Release date: April 5th, 2016
Purchase links: English edition - Bilingual edition
Price: CAD $32.99
Group Buy: click here to join (closed)

m2220254_1.jpg

m2220254.jpg m2220254_2.jpg m2220254_3.jpg

Last edited:
The last one I got was wrapped in what seemed like a full roll of bubble wrap and then sealed in a bubble bag. Send him a message and if he can send you a picture, he's usually very helpful.
Just bought)))
Received pictures of packaging from him too...
Together, in conversation, we have upgraded
and made more stonger (to avoid denting) his way to pack))

Thank You for the link, huggy2k4!

Last edited:
Gawd dayyam was I ever wrong about the no collectibility value of this steel lol. Went back the next day, and they seem to all have disappeared into thin air at 3 BB's. I coulda bought as much as I wanted since I was at BB the moment they opened. Got turned off by the price tag and the 100+ copies I saw. But on the bright side, I see that the 3 Hate Flate steels I managed to acquire are now bidding at $100 CAD with 2 days to go in the suction. That rests my mind a little.

Hold that thought. According to that other SB forum, apparently you good folks down there on the U.S.are literally drowning in this steelbook release. Looks like good ole Stevo Sleniowski might be correct in his initial assessment of no collectibility value for this steel. The Canadian BB fooled me lol. Shoulda trusted my initial instinct, but in the end I got it right.

Still yet to receive mine as it got lost at the distribution facility, and that was a pre order copy as well. Beyond unimpressed.