Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jul 2, 2013
I did not see this coming. :pompus:

Damn, everything gets the steelbook treatment these days. :old:

Mar 13, 2014
United Kingdom
It's a Comedy/Action film about 2 brothers (named, Butt and Head) the 2 brothers are trying to get a star to bring home but they run into trouble along the way.
Sounds interesting. Will try to check it out. Hopefully my local cinema will be showing it. I've no idea when it's out though...

Reactions: luke98

InAFalsetto

Premium Supporter
Dec 24, 2014
UK
I want to spend my cash within Europe and not have to resort to the Asian retailers so I am really hoping FilmArena can take whatever Zavvi come out with and make the package better.

OR BETTER YET, make sure it matches the 1-6 they just released as I own those.

Reactions: luke98
Mar 6, 2015
Nether Regions, UK
This is exactly as expected, I'm expecting a Disney WWA, nothing more and nothing special, as usual a mostly black steel with no title, you know, just to rub it in for those that bought the recent 6 Star Wars steel.....

But hey, maybe it will follow those ?

Pre-order I expect on the 17th, they may even pull a midnight time...

luke98

Contributor-Steelbooks
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
I want to spend my cash within Europe and not have to resort to the Asian retailers so I am really hoping FilmArena can take whatever Zavvi come out with and make the package better.

OR BETTER YET, make sure it matches the 1-6 they just released as I own those.
I'll wait to see what other countries offer :whistle:, Kevin from Blufans said they might do Star Wars: The Force Awakens :naughty: