Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray w/ FREE Lithograph Offer) (Disney Store Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Combo Pack with FREE Lithograph Offer

Pre-Order Link: DisneyStore.com
Release Date: April 5th, 2016

bluray.jpg SW Lithograph_preorder.jpg SW Lithograph_1.jpg

popcorn2.gif

@bloodsnake007 Thanks for the heads up dude! :)

As much as I'd like this, I'm going to pass. I seriously need to cut back on my spending, and I could easily overdo it with TFA alone, so I'm trying my best to just stick with one edition (that being the steelbook) for the moment... will see how long that lasts though :ohno: lol.

Cheers @bloodsnake007 for the tag.

I can only mirror @Noodles reply and say ditto.
Like he said I could go mad over this release but I have to be careful. Already in Andys GB for the steel plus I might wait and see what nova do (I imagine they will do a nova choice) also the possibilty (well guarantee lol) of a 3D steel later in the year

Cheers though

I ordered one and I know it's 'free' but this costs $5 more than amazon's price just for the movie alone. Factor in shipping and sales tax, and it costs about $12 more than the standard release. $12 for the lithographs I guess is worth it :thumbs:

Reactions: bantha11
@DADDYCOOL187 @STARKILLER 1138 @bantha11 @Noodles @Drum18 @tokaman @dominic @jitstark
Hello Ninjas! :woot: This beauty arrived last night! :drool:
View attachment 232801 View attachment 232802

I highly recommend getting this Lithograph Set from the Disney Store! :hungry: :thumbs:
View attachment 232804 View attachment 232803
View attachment 232806 View attachment 232805

f0eb30c91f8812de453ddbd243a8c4f0-d991veh.gif

My 'Force Awakens' Collection... so far! ;)
View attachment 232807

Very cool,
Love that gate fold BB8, looks awesome

I like the prints a lot more to when I see them the other day.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Reactions: bloodsnake007