I am Shark Star Wars: The Force Awakens - OST by John Williams (colored vinyl) [I AM SHARK]

Slinchafi

Vinyl Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Slovenia
Release: March 19, 2017
Purchase:
Rey (Yellow / Orange / Brown Marble)
Poe (Yellow / Green Half & Half)
Phasma (Clear w/ Red, Yellow, and Orange Splatter)
Finn & Kylo (Blue & Black Smoke)
Price: $39.99
Notes: four collectable covers with cohesive colored 180 gr vinyl each limited to 500 copies, exclusive to I AM SHARK, Artwork by Dan Mumford

1_mockup.jpg
2_mockup.jpg

3_mockup.jpg
4_mockup.jpg

Gatefold inner artwork same with all releases
4_gatefoldmockup.jpg

I Am Shark is beyond ecstatic to announce the 2xLP collector’s edition release of Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Music composed by the legendary John Williams and his return to the series, whose iconic sounds and themes create an entire world to themselves in the Star Wars Universe. An array of stunning artwork accompanies this record from the UK’s Dan Mumford, presented in four different collectable covers that share an inner gatefold piece!

"The expansive, dramatic passages are as full-bodied as one would hope for a film as epic as The Force Awakens, but the attention to detail within the score – and the exquisitely recorded performance – make the results a subtle and engaging listen." * The bombastic score was recorded over 12 sessions scattered in a five-month period of 2015, and is the first of the Star Wars films to feature a 90-piece free-lance orchestra. The theme for Snoke was recorded by a 24-voice men’s chorus. Special guest conductor, Gustavo Dudamel conducted the opening and end title music for the film at Williams’ request.

I Am Shark’s collector’s edition of The Force Awakens goes on sale Friday, February 3rd as an exclusive pre-order. 4 collectable covers (Rey, Poe, Phasma, Finn & Kylo) and cohesive colored vinyl pressed on 180 gram discs. You can visit the I Am Shark official website and social media platforms for more news, releases, and information. Records will be shipping around March 24th, any other items ordered with a pre-order will be held and shipped together.

Officially licensed through Disney Music Group and Lucasfilm LTD

* Soundtrack Geek

Pressing Information
180 Gram
- Rey (Yellow / Orange / Brown Marble) - 500 Copies
- Poe (Yellow / Green Half & Half) - 500 Copies
- Phasma (Clear w/ Red, Yellow, and Orange Splatter) - 500 Copies
- Finn & Kylo (Blue & Black Smoke) - 500 Copies
- Test Press - 20 Copies

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Wars Episode 7 Update!

Thanks for all of your patience on getting these Collector's Edition albums out to all of you, I know it's hard. I'm excited to see these all completed as well!
We had to make some minor tweaks to the vinyl colors and send them back through production. With a project of this size and name attached to it, everything has to be perfect and dialed in. Thank you for understanding!
We've stocked up on our mailers / boxes for these to ship as soon at the pallets arrive. We'll be sending out email notifications as the your records get sent out. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Feel free to use a 25% discount for anything in the store for being great customers:) DISCOUNT CODE: iamonewiththeforce

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21