Star Wars: The Force Awakens Pop! Vinyl [Funko]

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
New line of Star Wars: The Force Awakens Pop! Vinyl figures.
Coming soon

Zavvi
Amazon
Entertainment Earth

( I mean I love Star Wars but they really are kinda taking the **** with so many releases, all the original ones then retired getting re-released with tiny differences then now new ones for new film, at least they are more different of most of the same characters, some are very cool)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to post these last week but all the sites were being told to take them down as the images were not suppose to be released yet.

Nice! I've been trying my hardest not to start collecting these... but I think I may have to give in now. :ohno:

Should all be available this Friday for Force Friday, the official release of all new Force Awakens merchandise. I'm definitely going to pick up a Kylo Ren, BB-8, First Order Stormtrooper and Captain Phasma.

Reactions: Flash
Should all be available this Friday for Force Friday, the official release of all new Force Awakens merchandise. I'm definitely going to pick up a Kylo Ren, BB-8, First Order Stormtrooper and Captain Phasma.

Did you get your arrow pops signed?

I was just looking online at these and oddly Zavvi have the release date as Jan 2016, but for example Forbidden Planet has it as 30th September. Are they out in the US?

Then while browsing ebay, a few people already seem to have them in hand. I was feeling bit 'blah' about more Star Wars ones, as much as i do love Star Wars, but they look pretty awesome.

image.jpg

577.jpg

5777.jpg

576.jpg

Last edited:
I went to a Disney Store.They had a few on the shelves, those ones above.But the BB-8 one had sold out.

Also HMV had some.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flash