Star Wars: The Last Jedi (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #47) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: 2,500 print run. Full Slip TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
*One clicks are to ship around October 15th due to Chinese holiday*

One Click | Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip
9a438038gy1fuklboxg2aj22ar1cnh1k.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewps44mj22ah1ckn7p.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewp0p8nj22al1ck7f3.jpg9a438038gy1fuklbplj45j22au1cnndd.jpg
C6028BB7-24DD-42A5-B02C-455CAADEEA92.jpeg

BF6DC14B-4C8D-4958-97C7-53FE7BF72BC9.jpeg
9a438038gy1ftwewnp1g4j22ae1cjqco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody tell me why the GBs (here and everywhere else) weren't set live until everything was approved? I'm curious. Not a dig at anybody, just a question.
If I were in charge of a business like Blufans, I would only go ahead when all editions have got the green light from the studio. I can't think of any reason why the GBs/pre-orders started with the FS approval being in a state of limbo. But what do I know... :giggle:

think the deal was all approvals for others done.
they still have to manufacture it all and try and release it at a certain planned point.
so think the thinking was do gb for approved parts manufacture it all, once moneys recieved and do rest soon as approved.

they still have other releases all planned which in this case disney are being the pain, but we all still want our other release each month.
personally i think blufans 100% made the right decision keep it all moving on getting releases out and sort out fs soon as approved.

its not there fault disney dragging there heels imho.
but at least there carrying on with it all could have been worse they could have just jacked it in on this release and we would all be stuck with wwa.
think they have done the best of a bad situation.

all the best
basil :thumbs:

think the deal was all approvals for others done.
they still have to manufacture it all and try and release it at a certain planned point.
so think the thinking was do gb for approved parts manufacture it all, once moneys recieved and do rest soon as approved.

they still have other releases all planned which in this case disney are being the pain, but we all still want our other release each month.
personally i think blufans 100% made the right decision keep it all moving on getting releases out and sort out fs soon as approved.

its not there fault disney dragging there heels imho.
but at least there carrying on with it all could have been worse they could have just jacked it in on this release and we would all be stuck with wwa.
think they have done the best of a bad situation.

all the best

The steels are made regardless as it's a set number. They SHOULD have waited for all art, so it's not the fault of sites doing GB's. They can only do as much as they can based on info given. I do think though that they should have kept all info back till the full slip was agreed

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
The steels are made regardless as it's a set number. They SHOULD have waited for all art, so it's not the fault of sites doing GB's. They can only do as much as they can based on info given. I do think though that they should have kept all info back till the full slip was agreed
I agree. All art should have been approved and released together, so those of us who are tight in the pocket and can only afford one version (excluding OC) to be able to make a sure decision. I'm only holding out for the FS because I liked and bought the FS's for Force Awakens and Rogue One, so I'm taking a punt to hope this will be worth sacrificing the other versions to get this. I also hope that numbers of stock are not so limited, and those who have the DL and SL ordered already won't be double dipping into the FS as well, to give us who are only waiting for the FS to have a chance (but of course, there's no way to control that!).

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
I agree. All art should have been approved and released together, so those of us who are tight in the pocket and can only afford one version (excluding OC) to be able to make a sure decision. I'm only holding out for the FS because I liked and bought the FS's for Force Awakens and Rogue One, so I'm taking a punt to hope this will be worth sacrificing the other versions to get this. I also hope that numbers of stock are not so limited, and those who have the DL and SL ordered already won't be double dipping into the FS as well, to give us who are only waiting for the FS to have a chance (but of course, there's no way to control that!).

problem you could have had they pulled it all back you could have had this and inifity war release gb potentially at the same time.
not saying a definate but a potential.
i get what your saying about steels already made but there is alot of other gear to be made and done.
and also there be alot of people that could not afford 2 releases.
also thor rag release was split up a bit and that worked out fine, i dont see where the issue is as along as everyone gets what there after?

Reactions: Sully
problem you could have had they pulled it all back you could have had this and inifity war release gb potentially at the same time.
not saying a definate but a potential.
i get what your saying about steels already made but there is alot of other gear to be made and done.
and also there be alot of people that could not afford 2 releases.
also thor rag release was split up a bit and that worked out fine, i dont see where the issue is as along as everyone gets what there after?

How do we know if we are getting exactly what we are after IF not everything is laid out on the table yet?

How do we know if we are getting exactly what we are after IF not everything is laid out on the table yet?

but havent bought a fullslip yet have you?

when the art is approved it will be shown really dont see the issue here.
ill leave it here cos we are going round in ever decreasing circles.
your not happy ok

But it will still be at least a couple of months before any group buys. And probably the usual problems getting a full slip approved.
And even longer until it is ready to ship.

Since there's no thread for blufans Solo A Star Wars story I'll post that here. Which poster visual do you think they'll choose for the steelbook? I know that's usually the poster visual but solo had many ones. (I hope they use the UK one with the more violet colors)

Attachments

• IMG_20180420_021800.jpg
    IMG_20180420_021800.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_20180409_080234.jpg
    IMG_20180409_080234.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_20180509_120956.jpg
    IMG_20180509_120956.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_20180509_222702.jpg
    IMG_20180509_222702.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 201
Reactions: BigFudge17
Since there's no thread for blufans Solo A Star Wars story I'll post that here. Which poster visual do you think they'll choose for the steelbook? I know that's usually the poster visual but solo had many ones. (I hope they use the UK one with the more violet colors)

Personally believe/hope that the first on the leftt will be used for the steel and the last from the left for the on-click, becouse they best match the Rougue One steel and one-click and would introduce a nice element of continuity for a series of "A Star Wars Story" Saga :)

Reactions: WendyUncharted
Personally believe/hope that the first on the leftt will be used for the steel and the last from the left for the on-click, becouse they best match the Rougue One steel and one-click and would introduce a nice element of continuity for a series of "A Star Wars Story" Saga :)
I agree! I'm so excited for this release! I loved the movie so much

Reactions: lights
I agree! I'm so excited for this release! I loved the movie so much

Yeah me too, shame it bombed so bad at the box office, totally underseved in my opinion happy Blufans is still doing this film justice probably ,will be a disastrously low print run though like 2k or something like that (just my idea of course)...

Yeah me too, shame it bombed so bad at the box office, totally underseved in my opinion happy Blufans is still doing this film justice probably ,will be a disastrously low print run though like 2k or something like that (just my idea of course)...
Yeah for me the movie deserved a real success! Han solo is my favourite Star Wars character and Alden Ehrenreich was great!

Yeah for me the movie deserved a real success! Han solo is my favourite Star Wars character and Alden Ehrenreich was great!
But I think the movie was well received tho. A lot of people seems to have enjoyed this space adventure and praised Alden's performance ;) anyway, can't wait to see it again and have the blufan edition !

Reactions: BigFudge17