Apr 19, 2016
Release date: March 27, 2018
Purchase links: 4K - BD
Price: $34.99 (4K) - $29.99 (BD)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Note: Spot varnish and debossed title treatment

viii.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great, anyone hear anything about a date? Probably first week of April like Force Awakens and Rogue One so April 3. But who knows maybe late March.

I'm sure Blufans will just use the one sheet for their steel like FA.

do like this art, just needs star wars debossed like thor the dark world was and spot gloss the light sabers and winner winner chicken dinner.
hopefully wwa as well.

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: yy0925
I'm so damn happy that this doesn't match the previous steels which I would just burn in a bonfire... sorry guys. As much as I can like weird ideas, sometimes simple poster arts can be a million times better choice. I mean, compare this to the biggest joke I've seen, also known as the WWA release for Rogue One. Hopefully Zavvi has the same as I have that pre-ordered already.

I'm so damn happy that this doesn't match the previous steels which I would just burn in a bonfire... sorry guys. As much as I can like weird ideas, sometimes simple poster arts can be a million times better choice. I mean, compare this to the biggest joke I've seen, also known as the WWA release for Rogue One. Hopefully Zavvi has the same as I have that pre-ordered already.

Truer words never spoken.
It's such a shame that such talented artists like Dan Mumford, Jock, and Drew Struzan have such extensive Star Wars History- but the best we can hope for is either mediocre photoshop or just... utter shite.

• Thanks
Reactions: Paperinukke
I'm cutting down on premiums since I'm trying to save money, so I'm glad the art for this is so beautiful, I won't be (too) jealous of the premium packages now. Plus I'd be nervous about going for a Star Wars group buy for BF or similar because I'm assuming it would be a bloodbath. So I'm very happy with this design, and odds are it'll be WWA so I'll get the 3D from Zavvi. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I'm cutting down on premiums since I'm trying to save money, so I'm glad the art for this is so beautiful, I won't be (too) jealous of the premium packages now. Plus I'd be nervous about going for a Star Wars group buy for BF or similar because I'm assuming it would be a bloodbath. So I'm very happy with this design, and odds are it'll be WWA so I'll get the 3D from Zavvi. :thumbs:

Blufans Group Buys have been quite easy to get into.
Many units have been available for both GOTG Vol. 2 and Rogue One. In fact, GOTG Vol. 2 can now be had on eBay for less than cost.

But I understand on cutting down. A lot of people are cutting back, myself included.

Blufans Group Buys have been quite easy to get into.
Many units have been available for both GOTG Vol. 2 and Rogue One. In fact, GOTG Vol. 2 can now be had on eBay for less than cost.

But I understand on cutting down. A lot of people are cutting back, myself included.
That's interesting that they've been easy to get into, the last one I did was for Civil War BF but I can't quite remember how that went. The last one I looked at just out of curiosity was Doctor Strange and that was completely nuts, although I can't remember the print run on it, so maybe a lower one caused that.

It's really more the money thing though, it's hard to justify spending so much on a film I already own other copies of, since I'm bare minimum getting the 4K and the 3D, and maybe the digibook and Resistance and First Order slips from the UK (although those last two depend on the designs). So I'll just look at the pretty pictures online and save my money. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
That's interesting that they've been easy to get into, the last one I did was for Civil War BF but I can't quite remember how that went. The last one I looked at just out of curiosity was Doctor Strange and that was completely nuts, although I can't remember the print run on it, so maybe a lower one caused that.

Only 2.000.

Reactions: winter_soldier