Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Blu-ray+DVD+Digital HD Collectible Packaging) (Walmart Exclusive) [Canada]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: March 27, 2018
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: CDN $29.96

TLJ WM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey that's cool! But since i had to cancel my last gb order from you that won't work for me according to the terms haha
But I just purchased one off of ebay for the same price i did with the rogue one interchangable cover version, so i'm really looking forward to seeing if this actually turns out to be made in the same style as the rogue one target release!

No worries, that's also a FYI for other folks :)

This is a “Possible Digipak” or “Possible Slipbox,,,” release

I don’t understand why is this in the Collector’s and Limited edition thread. It’s all about the packaging. If this is housed in a custom collector’s edition then, yes, this should be here?

Anyway, nothing is confirmed yet. But I am guessing this will be a digipak like Rogue One.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
According to a post on the other forum, this is apparently a regular Amaray case with a PET slipcover with the covers slipped behind the cover. This is not like the Walmart exclusive for Rogue One.

According to a post on the other forum, this is apparently a regular Amaray case with a PET slipcover with the covers slipped behind the cover. This is not like the Walmart exclusive for Rogue One.
unfortunately no. i was hoping for that to match TFA and RO.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Bummer! Now the last hope is the target edition, if it turns out to be similar to the coco and thor 3 booklet editions it would match rogue one quite well, fingers crossed!

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
My store didn't have any copies but @Wreck was able to get some.

I'll have them shipped to me if you've already bought items from my group buys - LMK if that works for you please.

Also have a couple of other copies if other folks need help.
@apsmith21
Hi Andy
That's Brilliant
I have 4 other GB purchases already with you still to be shipped adding this makes it 5 items

We can do 2 separate shipping if that cost less than shipping 5 items in one package
3 items and 2 items shipped separately

Can you PM cost what 5 items would cost to ship

When will you be invocing me for the walmart exclusive

Thanks
Paul

My store didn't have any copies but @Wreck was able to get some.

I'll have them shipped to me if you've already bought items from my group buys - LMK if that works for you please.

Also have a couple of other copies if other folks need help.

I have currently 2 GB orders (TLJ Target & Best Buy)

I‘m fine with that way.

Thanks for you help @apsmith21

Sorry to bring up an old thread but does anyone know if this Slipcover could fit a Steelbook inside of it? Without the interchangeable cards of course.

Thanks!