Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Blu-ray+DVD+Digital HD Collectible Packaging) (Walmart Exclusive) [Canada]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: March 27, 2018
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: CDN $29.96

TLJ WM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It says interchangeable on the cover lol :LOL: Havent had much sleep?

He‘s right, it said the exact same thing with the rogue one release. Target never explicitly named the rogue one digipack a digipack, only as collectible packaging with interchangable covers, just like this one. I could already imagine the digipack foldout motive being the scene on crait but I think thats maybe a bit early to assume :D

Last edited:
He‘s right, it said the exact same thing with the rogue one release. Target never explicitly named the rogue one digipack a digipack, only as collectible packaging with interchangable covers, just like this one. I could already imagine the digipack foldout motive being the scene on crait but I think thats maybe a bit early to assume :D
Ah i see what u mean

I believe this is also releasing in US so i dont think there are a lot of interest to create a GB. But just pick and PM any ninja from Canada, we'll gladly help.
Cool thanks! Then i'll wait if it maybe pops up at walmart US, since i live in europe this probably still won't help much but at least there may be more demand for a group buy then! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
If it does get a USA release, I'll do a group buy so folks can get a copy and combine with my other group buys.
Hey that's cool! But since i had to cancel my last gb order from you that won't work for me according to the terms haha
But I just purchased one off of ebay for the same price i did with the rogue one interchangable cover version, so i'm really looking forward to seeing if this actually turns out to be made in the same style as the rogue one target release!