DigiPack Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Target Exclusive) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release Date: TBA
Purchase link: Target
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Price: $27.99

40-page booklet includes an inside, behind-the-scenes look at the making of Star Wars: The Last Jedi with exclusive images, facts and personal insights from the filmmakers.
©2017 & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
  • Movie Genre: Action/Adventure
  • Software Format: Blu-ray
  • TCIN: 53211599
  • UPC: 786936857627
  • Store Item Number (DPCI): 058-37-2070
lastjeditarget-jpg.353015

Last edited by a moderator:
@apsmith21

Hi Andy
I have purchased this I will most likely purchase other Star Wars Last Jedi releases to combine shipping
I expect there might be a usual walmart edition also announced at some stage do you know if that will be happening or I will purchase one of your later group buys you will be doing to combine shipping

Thanks
Paul

Has this definitely been confirmed as a digibook? Very cool if so! But the mock-up doesn't have me convinced. I'm with @kryptonite... it looks more like a digipack (or possibly just a slip) with a booklet - which is still pretty neat I suppose.

...the more I look at the new image, I don't think this is a Digibook guys.

It looks like slip (maybe somewhat clear?) and the book just comes with it.
If you look at the spine, you can see the curves of the amaray which is why I think the spine is clear (or cut out)... but its black... steelbook!? haha
Probably just a black amaray case.

Yeah, this is gonna be a separate book most likely. Seems similar to what happened with finding Dory at Best-Buy.

@apsmith21

Hi Andy
I have purchased this I will most likely purchase other Star Wars Last Jedi releases to combine shipping
I expect there might be a usual walmart edition also announced at some stage do you know if that will be happening or I will purchase one of your later group buys you will be doing to combine shipping

Thanks
Paul

Yeah give me a tag Paul when you see an exclusive go up and I'll post a GB for it

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
...the more I look at the new image, I don't think this is a Digibook guys.

It looks like slip (maybe somewhat clear?) and the book just comes with it.
If you look at the spine, you can see the curves of the amaray which is why I think the spine is clear (or cut out)... but its black... steelbook!? haha
Probably just a black amaray case.

Yeah the curves of the case stuck out to me as well... i hope it's not an amary, the target exclusives for the new star wars movie have all been digipacks so far so i really hope this one will be the same! The rogue one exclusive is just gorgeous.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Has this definitely been confirmed as a digibook? Very cool if so! But the mock-up doesn't have me convinced. I'm with @kryptonite... it looks more like a digipack (or possibly just a slip) with a booklet - which is still pretty neat I suppose.

I hope it's a digipak and not an amaray. Either way, I will multiple-dip on this release.