Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D and 3D+2D SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £67.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £59.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition Includes: SteelBook + High quality metal slip case with embossed detail + 4 Art Cards + Two collector pin badges. Limited to 2000 units.

02a.jpg swtrosze.jpg
03A.jpg 04.jpg

12430281-1004729727968614.jpg

Last edited:
i wonder if the steelbook i pre-ordered will still be shipped with the pandemic and everything. would be geeked to get to see this in 3d again sometime next month.

i wonder if the steelbook i pre-ordered will still be shipped with the pandemic and everything. would be geeked to get to see this in 3d again sometime next month.
I think there is every chance of upcoming releases getting delayed. Maybe not so much the ones coming out over the next few weeks as they have probably already been manufactured and getting ready for dispatch, but I would guess there could be strains on getting the materials for the ones that have yet to be manufactured and/or the staff involved in the manufacturing and distribution processes.

Reactions: Flloydo
I think the best thing right now is to take each day as it comes, put the pre order money aside and just keep checking for news and updates. At least that's what I'm doing. If things get delayed they get delayed if they don't then great gives me more to watch. No point really worrying about things right now that's out of our control.

I think the best thing right now is to take each day as it comes, put the pre order money aside and just keep checking for news and updates. At least that's what I'm doing. If things get delayed they get delayed if they don't then great gives me more to watch. No point really worrying about things right now that's out of our control.
Agreed

Reactions: Gaz85
Picked up the Australian release today. Embargo has been lifted so available early. Spot gloss, embossed title and title on spine. I expect that the Zavvi version will be identical.
Why don't you open a thread for the AU release? Where to buy it and how much is it? This is the UK thread, maybe someone is interested in an AU release.....

Tough times led to tougher times... just had to cancel my CE (one of the last pre-orders I was hoping to keep) :(. Looking forward to actual pics though!

was considering ordering this but apparently Zavvi is charging international customers for VAT...since when is this ok. I haven't put in an order since 2017 so I'm actually wondering...