Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D and 3D+2D SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £67.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £59.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition Includes: SteelBook + High quality metal slip case with embossed detail + 4 Art Cards + Two collector pin badges. Limited to 2000 units.

02a.jpg swtrosze.jpg
03A.jpg 04.jpg

12430281-1004729727968614.jpg

Last edited:
Steelbook art looking different to the US and same as or very similar to the 'dark side' images on the artcards and slipbox:-
Capture.JPG

Image behind that art card is different to the mock up though. Seems to be some smoke at the top so maybe ours will be different to the US

For those interested in 4K edition of all 9 films
Note is not steelbooks box set

4K Saga Box Set Amazon UK Exclusive

• Thanks
Reactions: Jhadur
Saw the film last night and enjoyed it, it made up for a lot of what TLJ did wrong while admittedly still not being as strong as TFA (it's guilty of doing a bit too much fan service)

Can definitely see me going to see it again over the Christmas period :)

Watched this yesterday and love it very much enjoyed (most of) every minute of it and it’s way way better than TLJ not so sure what with the bad review (fan service or not I didn’t care)... wanna watch it again anytime soon...

agreed saw it yesterday this film requires several watches at least theres that much packed in it.
cant wait for steel releases, problem is your never going to please everyone.
and jj had a lot to sort from last film mess and i think he did tbh.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: goufcustom
agreed saw it yesterday this film requires several watches at least theres that much packed in it.
cant wait for steel releases, problem is your never going to please everyone.
and jj had a lot to sort from last film mess and i think he did tbh.

basil :thumbs:

JJ left too many things unanswered in TFA, so you can't lay the blame solely on TLJ.

As a film it was entertaining, but as a story (and this goes for the whole trilogy) it was pretty poor.

Reactions: Felix_ro
JJ left too many things unanswered in TFA, so you can't lay the blame solely on TLJ.

As a film it was entertaining, but as a story (and this goes for the whole trilogy) it was pretty poor.

If nothing was left unanswered in TFA though then there would have been no need for a sequel? That's the whole point of a trilogy of films, the first in the trilogy lays the groundwork for the others, TLJ shouldn't have done the things it did and that's completely on Rian Johnson and co

If nothing was left unanswered in TFA though then there would have been no need for a sequel? That's the whole point of a trilogy of films, the first in the trilogy lays the groundwork for the others, TLJ shouldn't have done the things it did and that's completely on Rian Johnson and co

Where did I suggest nothing should be left unanswered? Too much was left unanswered that didn't need to be; you never came away from the original Star Wars was lots of questions!!!

Where did I suggest nothing should be left unanswered? Too much was left unanswered that didn't need to be; you never came away from the original Star Wars was lots of questions!!!

Like?

You also can't compare a film made in 1977 with one made nearly 40 years later

Such a shame that with Blufans dead in the water we'll no longer see your awesome concepts be reality :offtopic:
Have they said they definitely won't be doing any more Star Wars steels then? I thought they were just delayed. :ohno:

Ah, well at least there's still hope!

kev said on other site nothing will happen till Q2 2020 its all in deadlocked talks atm and until that changes nothing will change, all blufans can do is wait.
i actually wonder if we will miss out on stuff as a result of all this personally, cant see blufans issuing aload in one go to catch up or the fact peoples wallets couldn't cope with that either.
it must be killing blufans finacially no wonder they allowed fantiacs label to start, goto get money from somewhere.

basil:thumbs:

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
kev said on other site nothing will happen till Q2 2020 its all in deadlocked talks atm and until that changes nothing will change, all blufans can do is wait.
i actually wonder if we will miss out on stuff as a result of all this personally, cant see blufans issuing aload in one go to catch up or the fact peoples wallets couldn't cope with that either.
it must be killing blufans finacially no wonder they allowed fantiacs label to start, goto get money from somewhere.

basil:thumbs:
Well if they do have to cancel certain releases to catch up, then I pray it's not Star Wars... I'm sure folks would prefer they finished what they started, rather than giving priority to standalone films.

IMO it's kinda pointless having their steels for the previous two Star Wars movies if they're not going to do The Rise of Skywalker and complete the trilogy, so fingers crossed things work out for them!

Reactions: Felix_ro and Basil