Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D & 3D+2D SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition (Pre Order will be live on Thursday 19th December at 12AM - Midnight UK Time)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £67.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £59.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition Contains:
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook
  • High quality metal slip case with embossed detail
  • 4 Art Cards
  • Two collector pin badges
  • Limited to only 2000 units worldwide

Artwork TBC
Placeholder Artwork

12414253-3284729486820361.jpg 12430281-1004729727968614.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
I believe it was already revealed that there will indeed be a longer cut released with all first releases.

Perhaps this was only a rumour.

"This new cut will be simply treated as an Extended Cut, and will include a post-credits sequence highlighting additional sequences that will be released with the official Blu Ray release of The Rise of Skywalker which will have a special J.J. Abrams Director’s Cut version of the film at 185 minutes. "

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2013
I believe it was already revealed that there will indeed be a longer cut released with all first releases.

Perhaps this was only a rumour.

"This new cut will be simply treated as an Extended Cut, and will include a post-credits sequence highlighting additional sequences that will be released with the official Blu Ray release of The Rise of Skywalker which will have a special J.J. Abrams Director’s Cut version of the film at 185 minutes. "
To be frank, I’ll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: Stygian

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
I hope we get one with the title on, seems all of Europe are getting the no title and floating head spine abominations.........
UK will very likely have title on the spine for Rise of Skywalker
Disney use photos on spine with most steelbooks from Italy and Czech Republic releases and in some other European counties and been doing this for years

Force Awakens yes UK had photos on the spine but the complaints about this is what caused Disney UK to have title on the spine for later releases but some countries in Europe continued to have photos on the spine instead
Italy is where most times the steelbooks has photos on the spine

Most of the UK disney steelbooks have had title on the spine bar after force awakens bar the few exceptions listed below
UK Dumbo/Zootropolis/Jungle Book/Alice Through the looking Glass steelbooks these had photos on the spine