Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D and 3D+2D SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £67.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £59.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition Includes: SteelBook + High quality metal slip case with embossed detail + 4 Art Cards + Two collector pin badges. Limited to 2000 units.

02a.jpg swtrosze.jpg
03A.jpg 04.jpg

12430281-1004729727968614.jpg

Last edited:
Well if they do have to cancel certain releases to catch up, then I pray it's not Star Wars... I'm sure folks would prefer they finished what they started, rather than giving priority to standalone films.

IMO it's kinda pointless having their steels for the previous two Star Wars movies if they're not going to do The Rise of Skywalker and complete the trilogy, so fingers crossed things work out for them!
If the Disney and China distributor issue gets sorted I expect the releases will be spread out
I doubt you would get lot of releases same time as it takes a while to get releases approved and made.

I would expect they be 1-3 months between releases at minimum

I've been wondering if Blufans could start doing releases without the discs like HDZ have done with the IT films because let's face it none of us are buying their releases for the discs we just want the steelbooks ans the slips :LOL::rofl:

Reactions: djjez83
Noodles this is absolute perfection. After all these years why these distributors still insist on trying to do something 'arty' when what most collectors want is the movie poster done justice!
Thanks! :)

Capture.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
With Taiwan and Australia revealing the same artwork as the US looking more than likely that's what we'll be getting in the UK . . . if so, it'll clearly have little in common with the design of the Zavvi slipcase:-

1581639891701.png
+
1581640212445.png

All that's left now is the 3D collectors edition.....

I had gone for the collector edition for that reason , but when I woke up this morning I cancelled my order - way too expensive for what you get IMO.
Blufans will eventually put their edition together at one point so I will wait for this. It might be silly but if there were a booklet included I might have kept my order in.

Is there a video somewhere of the collector edition ?

I had gone for the collector edition for that reason , but when I woke up this morning I cancelled my order - way too expensive for what you get IMO.
Blufans will eventually put their edition together at one point so I will wait for this. It might be silly but if there were a booklet included I might have kept my order in.

Is there a video somewhere of the collector edition ?
Steelbook will be released in April in UK
When someone gets delivery and posts an unboxing video you will see what the collectors edition looks like

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus