Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D and 3D+2D SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £67.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £59.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition Includes: SteelBook + High quality metal slip case with embossed detail + 4 Art Cards + Two collector pin badges. Limited to 2000 units.

02a.jpg swtrosze.jpg
03A.jpg 04.jpg

12430281-1004729727968614.jpg

Last edited:
I believe it was already revealed that there will indeed be a longer cut released with all first releases.

Perhaps this was only a rumour.

"This new cut will be simply treated as an Extended Cut, and will include a post-credits sequence highlighting additional sequences that will be released with the official Blu Ray release of The Rise of Skywalker which will have a special J.J. Abrams Director’s Cut version of the film at 185 minutes. "

Last edited:
I believe it was already revealed that there will indeed be a longer cut released with all first releases.

Perhaps this was only a rumour.

"This new cut will be simply treated as an Extended Cut, and will include a post-credits sequence highlighting additional sequences that will be released with the official Blu Ray release of The Rise of Skywalker which will have a special J.J. Abrams Director’s Cut version of the film at 185 minutes. "

To be frank, I’ll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: Stygian
I hope we get one with the title on, seems all of Europe are getting the no title and floating head spine abominations.........
UK will very likely have title on the spine for Rise of Skywalker
Disney use photos on spine with most steelbooks from Italy and Czech Republic releases and in some other European counties and been doing this for years

Force Awakens yes UK had photos on the spine but the complaints about this is what caused Disney UK to have title on the spine for later releases but some countries in Europe continued to have photos on the spine instead
Italy is where most times the steelbooks has photos on the spine

Most of the UK disney steelbooks have had title on the spine bar after force awakens bar the few exceptions listed below
UK Dumbo/Zootropolis/Jungle Book/Alice Through the looking Glass steelbooks these had photos on the spine

UK will very likely have title on the spine for Rise of Skywalker
Disney use photos on spine with most steelbooks from Italy and Czech Republic releases and in some other European counties and been doing this for years

Force Awakens yes UK had photos on the spine but the complaints about this is what caused Disney UK to have title on the spine for later releases but some countries in Europe continued to have photos on the spine instead
Italy is where most times the steelbooks has photos on the spine

Most of the UK disney steelbooks have had title on the spine bar after force awakens bar the few exceptions listed below
UK Dumbo/Zootropolis/Jungle Book/Alice Through the looking Glass steelbooks these had photos on the spine
Didn't the UK share print runs with Australia/Asia with the TLJ and R1? Both had title on. Recent Disney with heads on spine is what is making me wonder. They used to make a point of saying they would be titled.

If there's no title on the front, it will be far inferior to the USA version, as I think it looks silly without it.

Didn't the UK share print runs with Australia/Asia with the TLJ and R1? Both had title on. Recent Disney with heads on spine is what is making me wonder. They used to make a point of saying they would be titled.

If there's no title on the front, it will be far inferior to the USA version, as I think it looks silly without it.
USA Best Buy steelbook for last jedi was totally different Artwork to Europe/Asia release

Rise of Skywalker
Front of steelbook likely to have no title in Europe/Asia but some countries will have on the spine.

Italy releases majority have been photo heads on spine so I would not go by Italy release as to what other countries will have.

Final Artwork not been posted yet

If no title on front/spine then I may have to cancel my order.

I’ve been quite happy not having that POS Force Awakens UK steel in my collection and I’ll quite happily skip this one too for the same reason.

Reactions: GeoRattray
USA Best Buy steelbook for last jedi was totally different Artwork to Europe/Asia release

Rise of Skywalker
Front of steelbook likely to have no title in Europe/Asia but some countries will have on the spine.

Italy releases majority have been photo heads on spine so I would not go by Italy release as to what other countries will have.

Final Artwork not been posted yet

I know it was different, but the UK had a version with the title on but the rest of Europe didn't, but used the same artwork.

Reactions: Punker76
Nice. Love that art. (Although it don’t relay suit the collectors set. But I don’t give a f*cck about that)

:censored::bored: meh artwork (IMO)

EDIT: the front it looks like the entire movie is JUST about Kylo... you have to turn it on the back to see something else... Indeed, is MUCH better than the super-crowded-all-the-characters-on-the-front stile of artwork, but still LOTS of room for improvement... again IMO

Reactions: BluSteel2012