Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D and 3D+2D SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £67.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £59.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition Includes: SteelBook + High quality metal slip case with embossed detail + 4 Art Cards + Two collector pin badges. Limited to 2000 units.

02a.jpg swtrosze.jpg
03A.jpg 04.jpg

12430281-1004729727968614.jpg

Last edited:
This is Disney. The day I see a directors/ extended cut get a release is the day the earth will stand still and Madeleine McCann will be found

• Haha
Reactions: Mararagan
I like it! Title could've done with being a smidge higher up, but overall a very nice design. Looking forward to getting the CE. :D

Reactions: Flloydo
I like it! Title could've done with being a smidge higher up, but overall a very nice design. Looking forward to getting the CE. :D

good shout with the title. I agree. But I love the design so it won’t bother time too much

Reactions: Noodles
The title seems right to me. It fits in that space right under the TIE fighter. If anything, could be a smidge lower. ;)

Overall, beautiful steelbook. I wish the steels for the other two movies were more like this one (though I do hope there's a full-gloss version of this one somewhere).