Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D and 3D+2D SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £67.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £59.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition Includes: SteelBook + High quality metal slip case with embossed detail + 4 Art Cards + Two collector pin badges. Limited to 2000 units.

02a.jpg swtrosze.jpg
03A.jpg 04.jpg

12430281-1004729727968614.jpg

Last edited:
Is the lenti magnet in the collectors editions really going to look as crude as the mock up suggests?

If so, this will be a disaster. The image is a complete contrast to the actual background.....

Is the lenti magnet in the collectors editions really going to look as crude as the mock up suggests?

If so, this will be a disaster. The image is a complete contrast to the actual background.....

what lenti magnet?

It includes art cards which are in front of the Steelbook in the collectors edition beauty shot

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I can foresee a lot of these arriving dented if the metal case is tin and Zavvi use their usual crap packaging for larger items.

Reactions: Felix_ro
I would be very surprised if majority of the pre orders don't get pushed back amid the current state of the world. Don't get me wrong i really hope not. People need little things like this to stop them going crazy. However the realistic part of my brain is thinking either retailers and warehouses will being to shut down. But I hope I'm wrong.

Hello, to everyone.

I am hosting a GB for a custom-made fullslip for this 'Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker' steelbook.
You all are invited to visit the thread and watch the photos of the fullslip.