Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D and 3D+2D SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £67.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £59.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition Includes: SteelBook + High quality metal slip case with embossed detail + 4 Art Cards + Two collector pin badges. Limited to 2000 units.

02a.jpg swtrosze.jpg
03A.jpg 04.jpg

12430281-1004729727968614.jpg

Last edited:
Debit card has been charged for 3D Steelbook

I cancelled the 3D collectors edition as I already have other star wars editions on pre order
4K Skywalker Saga Box Set and First Order and The Resistance Sleeve editions with Amazon UK

I have noticed something unusual I have 2 different pending amounts on my debit card from Zavvi
One is for Star Wars 3D Steelbook the other amount does not match any existing pre orders I have with Zavvi

Check your banks acounts for pending transactions from Zavvi

Reactions: IRON MAN
Both 3D and 4K Collectors editions listed as Sold Out in the past hour both was still availavle to pre order before this
No release date so I expect this another release that is delayed

Did the Maleficent collectors box ever ship out in the end? Never did see pics

I know the frozen 2 collectors boxes haven’t shipped yet so I assume the same with these

Did the Maleficent collectors box ever ship out in the end? Never did see pics

I know the frozen 2 collectors boxes haven’t shipped yet so I assume the same with these
They were both delayed until the 20th April. Hopefully will see a dispatch soon but I'm expecting a further delay tbh

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Debit card has been charged for 3D Steelbook

I cancelled the 3D collectors edition as I already have other star wars editions on pre order
4K Skywalker Saga Box Set and First Order and The Resistance Sleeve editions with Amazon UK

I have noticed something unusual I have 2 different pending amounts on my debit card from Zavvi
One is for Star Wars 3D Steelbook the other amount does not match any existing pre orders I have with Zavvi

Check your banks acounts for pending transactions from Zavvi
Pending amount for 4K steelbook only.

It will only be if that pending amount actually gets charged that you will need to worry about it and contact your bank and/or Zavvi. Pending amounts don't always result in an actual charge.

Pending amount for 4K steelbook only.

It will only be if that pending amount actually gets charged that you will need to worry about it and contact your bank and/or Zavvi. Pending amounts don't always result in an actual charge.
I figured it out I had done an order for Star Wars using my Zavvi Germany Account as well as using my usual UK account

I totally forgot I used the German account to place an order

So now I have 2 x 3D Star Wars steelbooks going to be dispatched to me when I only wanted 1 :rofl:

I figured it out I had done an order for Star Wars using my Zavvi Germany Account as well as using my usual UK account

So now I have 2 x 3D Star Wars steelbooks going to be dispatched to me when I only wanted 1 :rofl:
I'm sure there will be someone out there willing to take the spare copy off your hands! (if it's not damaged, that is).

you should be happy for not having more zavvi accounts :hilarious:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
damn, no dispatch yet. everyone's replies got me amped.
i used paypal

is it true that "tracked delivery" is b.s. and they never send you a tracking number?

I did an order on the same day also via Zavvi.de as there price was way better... when i wanted to cancel only one item (3D collectors out of all 4 versions they have told me that they should cancel whole order as everything is sold out). On my question how come is sold out for me if I placed the order first minute once it was live? Dont they use time of order as some kind of priority? Anyhow They didn't comment anything and cancelled only version I wanted to cancel. But now I see both CE are shows as sold out. Pretty weird. I hope my CE 4k wont get cancelled. PS: I have ordered from .de site because discount and price was way better.