Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D and 3D+2D SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £67.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £59.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition Includes: SteelBook + High quality metal slip case with embossed detail + 4 Art Cards + Two collector pin badges. Limited to 2000 units.

02a.jpg swtrosze.jpg
03A.jpg 04.jpg

12430281-1004729727968614.jpg

Last edited:
It's maddening I tell you. I can put them in my cart to order on the .de site but I can't get them to come up on the UK site.
Just takes me to the home page lol.
i told you how to do it.. seach for the items in the search bar, it lets you add them to the basket if you add them in the search overview.. dont click on the item else it sends you back to the home screen

Reactions: Stygian
It's maddening I tell you. I can put them in my cart to order on the .de site but I can't get them to come up on the UK site.
Just takes me to the home page lol.

It's working for me now. i think maybe it might be live for all now. The 12% off works. Shocking. I've never seen a 12% off code for the UK site before.

Thank you!

Reactions: hatredhorror
i told you how to do it.. seach for the items in the search bar, it lets you add them to the basket if you add them in the search overview.. dont click on the item else it sends you back to the home screen

I'm guessing that the 12% off is only on in stock items because it doesn't work on the Star Wars trilogy steelbooks but it does on the Rise Of Skywalker steelbooks, Collector's and regular editions.

So if it's 12% off with Zaveh12 for non Red Carpet members and only 10% off for Red Carpet members using their code...

Yikes!

Reactions: Blazerfires
My 3D collectors edition has finally been delivered to me in New Zealand. After such a long, slow journey, I’m happy to report mine is mint. Packaging is pretty cool. Pity the film is so mediocre. The prequel and sequel trilogies need never have been made IMO. Oh, what could have been...

Reactions: Stygian