Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D and 3D+2D SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £67.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £59.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition Includes: SteelBook + High quality metal slip case with embossed detail + 4 Art Cards + Two collector pin badges. Limited to 2000 units.

02a.jpg swtrosze.jpg
03A.jpg 04.jpg

12430281-1004729727968614.jpg

Last edited:
@Miku @BluSteel2012

Actually, international mail is processed and delivered as usual - at least in Finland.

It's just that mail can be delayed because there are less international flights, so some mail will travel via alternate, possibly longer routes.

Also the current volume of parcel mail has jumped to pretty much the same levels as is typical for December, so that will cause some delays in the delivery chain.

I don't order much from Zavvi nowadays, but transit times haven't changed much recently. Items seem to take 7 - 20 days to arrive to Finland - there's always been quite a bit of variance in transit times.

My two SW: TROS items were also shipped on the 16th of April and arrived on April 30th and May 4th.

Last time I checked, Zavvi expected the buyer to wait 30 days before an international delivery could be considered lost, but I couldn't find that information now straight away in their T&C.
In normal circumstances its
14 days UK
21 days Rep of Ireland and most EU countries
Rest of world its 30 days
Some select countries its 48 or more days

Due to covid-19 some countries can expect delivery delays you would need to wait longer than usual for delivery a extra 2-4 weeks or longer on top of usual delivery times is not unusual at the moment in some countries for post to delivered.
Some countries have very long delay as some international post is been sent by mix of sea and road transport instead of air travel and parcels can pass through a few countries before it arrives at its destination.

You can start contacting Zavvi after your estimated delivery time has passed at least by doing this it's on record you informed them even if they tell you to wait in a reply.

Last edited:
Just received confirmation Zavvi have dispatched a replacement as mine hasn't turned up (I'm well happy), goes to show there must be some spare stock.

Anyone Knows when the CE will be released?
Not known yet I don't think even Zavvi know for sure

Due to Covd-19 there is a delay in making these Collector's Editions parts these are made separately from the steelbook and in a different country

It could be a long delay before these get released
I expect Collector's Editions parts are made in China but actual country I don't know for sure
It's possible the manfacture of the CE parts is not operating at the moment and is why we not seen the other CE editions released yet

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Zavvi Exclusive Collector’s Edition 4K Ultra HD Limited Edition Steelbook (Includes 2D Blu-ray) is on special order for you with our supplier, we expect your order to be dispatched on or before week commencing 08/06/2020.

• Informative
Reactions: number33 and Shark