Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D and 3D+2D SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £67.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £59.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition Includes: SteelBook + High quality metal slip case with embossed detail + 4 Art Cards + Two collector pin badges. Limited to 2000 units.

02a.jpg swtrosze.jpg
03A.jpg 04.jpg

12430281-1004729727968614.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve just had a delay notice. Says my order of the 3D Collectors Edition should ship week commencing 6th July.

I also have to admit it, this one was packaged the best I could see so far from Zavvi.
Yet, and despite of this good packaging, mine had a BIG NOISE inside, which proved to come from the two pins which were not in their places anymore (couldn't add here video too), and don't know if those done the dents that show on my external metal box; does anyone else got it like I got mine (please see the attachments)?
IMG_5889.JPGIMG_5890.JPG

Received today (via Post NL) in light cardboard packaging. As you can see in the photo, the side of the package was torn off, and the box fell on my table when I brought it back from the mailbox. I do not understand how it could have remained in the box during transport. There is also a small dent from the inside, on the top, but not because of the transport. Here is an absolutely splendid edition.

IMG_20200622_152033 (Copier).jpg IMG_20200622_150227 (Copier).jpg

Car panelbeater will knock those dings out pronto. And yes, I am being serious.

I received mine double boxed, pins loose inside. One large dent (where it looked liked the box was dropped) and several smaller dings probably from the loose pins

Ironically, I received the Titans of Cult Wonder Woman which was sent in a thin padded envelope and arrived in good shape
FC8E430C-484A-4C1B-A480-12D3A8916C1C.jpeg
5EBA36DE-B8CC-4474-8D7F-631ED1DEBC51.jpeg
774EFD05-36A9-4871-B451-9179F10B6A7A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: GeoRattray
Is it just me or is it strange most of these have the storm trooper on the front. Isn't Kylo Ren supposed to be on the front? I've seen a youtube vid where it is Kylo Ren on the front. I know once it's opened who cares just turn it around but for the sealed crew we got problems. What's up with that zavvi? Get your shtuff together.

Is it just me or is it strange most of these have the storm trooper on the front. Isn't Kylo Ren supposed to be on the front? I've seen a youtube vid where it is Kylo Ren on the front. I know once it's opened who cares just turn it around but for the sealed crew we got problems. What's up with that zavvi? Get your shtuff together.
Steelbook has Kylo Ren on the front on all releases including Zavvi steelbook.

Zavvi has 2 editions
Collectors Edition and Steelbook only edition
The collectors edition has the same Steelbook

Collector's Edition
The storm trooper is on a metal slip
The steelbook is inside that slip

Steelbook has Kylo Ren on the front on all releases including Zavvi steelbook.

Zavvi has 2 editions
Collectors Edition and Steelbook only edition
The collectors edition has the same Steelbook

Collector's Edition
The storm trooper is on a metal slip
The steelbook is inside that slip
My fault I should have been more specific. The collectors edition is what I was referring to. Some have kylo side of tin on front and others have storm trooper side on front and by the way the pics look it looks like kylo is for the default front. In the pics up top the storm trooper side is behind kylo so why would that be the front. I've only seen two vids on youtube with kylo on front so I guess most have the storm trooper on the front. Here's one...

Just wanted to point it out and potentially see what others thought of it.

Reactions: DMD4k
.com

both still available

dont click the link but search for star wars collectors, then add to bag in the search overview instead of clicking on the item first

Thank you but I meant which site for the 12% off Zaveh code...which I already know isn't going to work for me.
I don't want this item I just want to know where the code works. I'm guessing Germany by email invitation only?

Thank you but I meant which site for the 12% off Zaveh code...which I already know isn't going to work for me.
I don't want this item I just want to know where the code works. I'm guessing Germany by email invitation only?
worked for me on zavvi.com UK