Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Release date: March 31st, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $44.99 CDN

1.jpg

SW_TROS_BB.jpg

Did not see a post started yet for this steelbook so thought I would share for those waiting on the listing to show up.

Last edited by a moderator:
You just sweetened the deal! I'm in. So that'll be one steelbook for free and as per @Leprekon's terms, a unicorn, and free shipping for all of that! Oh and if you could throw in a couple of Porgs, that would be super. Thanks, pal!

Let's see, 10,000 steelbooks at $100 each on eBay is... $1 million!!! But after eBay and PayPal take their 13% total cut that's only
$870, 000. Then there's the 13% tax that eBay now collects so even less.

I don't think I can afford the Porgs. :dunno:

Less than hour to go before I clean Zavvi out of all of their 3D steelbooks just in case they get a different artwork than us like they did with The Last Jedi. :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow of Light
Ordered!
Tx

Funny… there's an odd listing on BBY.ca
View attachment 457799

Found this image on the other site but I still can't find the listing above on Best Buy's site. Supposed to be all 9 films and 27 discs.

1576791683951.png

Till Episode 10-12 happens lol.

Yeah, I never go after these sets unless I know for sure (or at least 90% sure) that it's the end of the line for the franchise. The number of box sets created over the years for other movies and TV shows after a new movie comes out is mind boggling! I'll keep my individuals, thank-you.

Reactions: Stygian
Till Episode 10-12 happens lol.
New Star Wars Trilogy wont be connected to Skywalker Saga Films so wont be 10-12

New Trilogy will be different characters and different timeline to Star Wars Skywalker Saga Films

Rise of Skywalker is the last film of Skywalker Saga 9 series of Films

Sold out already? Probably some of those ebay sellers i see (some of them are here too) who make $1 each came in and scooped up all of them. Heres hoping they get stuck with them :rofl:

Sold out already? Probably some of those ebay sellers i see (some of them are here too) who make $1 each came in and scooped up all of them. Heres hoping they get stuck with them :rofl:

Highly unlikely that it's sold out. I think they just posted it online a bit too quickly and then took it down. Most likely will show up tomorrow again. I don't even see it on sale on the US site yet and they are usually much faster then the Canadian site.

Cheers!

Reactions: Stygian