Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Release date: March 31st, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $44.99 CDN

1.jpg

SW_TROS_BB.jpg

Did not see a post started yet for this steelbook so thought I would share for those waiting on the listing to show up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold out already? Probably some of those ebay sellers i see (some of them are here too) who make $1 each came in and scooped up all of them. Heres hoping they get stuck with them :rofl:

It's not sold out. The listing was pulled. It will be back.

New Star Wars Trilogy wont be connected to Skywalker Saga Films so wont be 10-12

New Trilogy will be different characters and different timeline to Star Wars Skywalker Saga Films

Rise of Skywalker is the last film of Skywalker Saga 9 series of Films

Never underestimate the almighty dollar. This was my second time watching "the end of the Saga" in theatres.

Anyone knows why Best Buy Canada does have so little Steelbooks Titles release compare to Best Buy USA since last year? A Couples Years ago it was Canada who had a larger Steelbook titles selection then USA...

Reactions: Leafs17
Anyone knows why Best Buy Canada does have so little Steelbooks Titles release compare to Best Buy USA since last year? A Couples Years ago it was Canada who had a larger Steelbook titles selection then USA...
That’s the Million $ question we have been asking all year. More now that only 3 Exclusives I believe so far. Honestly bestbuy probably doesn’t even know.