Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Release date: March 31st, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $44.99 CDN

1.jpg

SW_TROS_BB.jpg

Did not see a post started yet for this steelbook so thought I would share for those waiting on the listing to show up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold out already? Probably some of those ebay sellers i see (some of them are here too) who make $1 each came in and scooped up all of them. Heres hoping they get stuck with them :rofl:

This is back up and available to pre-order in case you missed it last time.

Last edited:
Reactions: DannyDXC
After many weeks of this title being available for pre-order online, it is now showing sold out as of today.
It will probably show sold out now until release day or the day after when it will probably come back in stock.

Everybody has had plenty of time to order this so don't be blaming me if you didn't get an order in.;)

After many weeks of this title being available for pre-order online, it is now showing sold out as of today.
It will probably show sold out now until release day or the day after when it will probably come back in stock.

Everybody has had plenty of time to order this so don't be blaming me if you didn't get an order in.;)
Gonna blame you if we all get damage copies and your skid is mint

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian and Leafs17

You'll still be blamed and will be expected to send a pristine copy to each and every one of use who didn't get a mint copy free of charge. I think that's only fair for being the supreme hoarder that you are! :LOL:

Just saying ... :coffee:

You'll still be blamed and will be expected to send a pristine copy to each and every one of use who didn't get a mint copy free of charge. I think that's only fair for being the supreme hoarder that you are! :LOL:

Just saying ... :coffee:

I won't be able to get to the post office to ship anything since by then all of Canada will probably be on lockdown. ;)
Of course, we may not get any shipments for a long time to come. Sunrise has now shut down their stores and online.
Other businesses will soon follow.

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow of Light