Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Release date: March 31st, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $44.99 CDN

1.jpg

SW_TROS_BB.jpg

Did not see a post started yet for this steelbook so thought I would share for those waiting on the listing to show up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker or for me AKA

SteelBook: The Last Best Buy Order

Ordered! This will most likely be the last one from Best Buy for me. I have ordered 10 copies for a better chance of getting a mint copy. I don't have to worry about any complaint reviews on Best Buy's site because this will probably be in stock long after the release date even if it "sells out" a couple times before then. I'm tired of the whole Disney Dent/Eastern Canada Best Buy SteelBook fiasco. I don't believe the problem will ever be resolved as far as damages are concerned.

Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker or for me AKA

SteelBook: The Last Best Buy Order

Ordered! This will most likely be the last one from Best Buy for me. I have ordered 10 copies for a better chance of getting a mint copy.
Tired of the whole Disney Dent/Eastern Canada Best Buy SteelBook fiasco. I don't believe the problem will ever be resolved as far as damages are concerned.
Did you really order 10 tho? That's kinda ******

Reactions: MerlinT
Then why you ordering 10 if you think there will be plenty to go around

There is never a guarantee to be plenty going around for us canadians

Just calling it like it is. Douchey to buy ******* 10 copies. Let others have a chance to get one. Should be a limit because of people like you.

Reactions: MerlinT
Then why you ordering 10 if you think there will be plenty to go around

There is never a guarantee to be plenty going around for us canadians

Just calling it like it is. Douchey to buy ******* 10 copies. Let others have a chance to get one. Should be a limit because of people like you.

There is a limit. It's supposedly 10 copies. Best Buy doesn't have a problem with it. Perhaps you can get them to change the policy.

There is a limit. It's supposedly 10 copies. Best Buy doesn't have a problem with it. Perhaps you can get them to change the policy.
Not sure bud it's the best way to go… ordering 10 and returning them could get your account suspended… trust me, it can happen...

Reactions: Stygian
Not sure bud it's the best way to go… ordering 10 and returning them could get your account suspended… trust me, it can happen...

I know. It happened to me a couple years ago. I was locked out for a year. I missed out on that $12.99 Star Trek Beyond steelbook lol.
But a store I take my returns to now knows me well now and they understand the need for extra copies due to the constant damages that I return to them.

Plus all 10 will come from the same batch from the box so if they spine slash the box you might get 10 spine slashes.

Yes that has happened to me before. It was years ago when steelbooks were still cheap. I had all the copies of 1 title I ordered with spine slashes in the same spot. They lined up perfectly so it was obvious that they came from the same box. I don't remember what movie it was.