Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Sep 23, 2017
Release date: May 22, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET - YesAsia (Pre-order May 12, at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $38.99
Note: Feature film and bonus disc.

1589170359884.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@Actarus Given the current circumstances (less flights, prioritizing what gets shipped and what needs to wait), it's best - read safer - that the package is delayed by actually staying at your retailer of choice than delayed within the postal system.

Reactions: Actarus and DMD4k
I bet the finish will be excellent as always. I don’t know who to order from, though. WeEt won’t send my Frozen 2 SM Life release, but they’re playing it safe which is good. Nova might but there’s the chance it’ll get lost or damaged in transit since there’s delays. I wonder if WeEt would send the two together if they’re held up past Rise of Skywalker’s street date?

Is this just a normal full slip? Does anyone have experience of SM Life and can tell me what the quality is like on their releases? Is the text in their booklets in Korean only?

Is this just a normal full slip? Does anyone have experience of SM Life and can tell me what the quality is like on their releases? Is the text in their booklets in Korean only?
The quality is great. Not much in terms of 'bossing on my SM Life releases but great colours and usually a good use of holofoil. Most text is in korean but notes under/next to images tend to be in english. Probably around 70%/30% korean/english text.

Reactions: Zagreus and DMD4k
Thanks guys. I'll try to get hold of one of these then. I don't have 3D or 4K so regular bluray is ideal for me and the extras make it easier to justify spending this amount (rather than paying a fortune on Ebay for just the steelbook).