Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Sep 23, 2017
Release date: May 22, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET - YesAsia (Pre-order May 12, at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $38.99
Note: Feature film and bonus disc.

1589170359884.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want the 3D, 2D and bonus discs in one steelbook with the title in English and without the UK ratings logos! And a cool fullslip cover! Is that too much to ask, Disney/SM Life?! :shipped:

Someone get WeET on the phone...

Wonder if the steelbook will be the same as Best Buy.. debossed and full gloss. I missed that one and might pick this one up

Wonder if the steelbook will be the same as Best Buy.. debossed and full gloss. I missed that one and might pick this one up
Their previous releases did have the "UK style" steels included. I guss it will be the same here, i.e. spotgloss + debossed title treatment.

The Full Slip looks amazing, I'm definitely going to try to get a copy tomorrow morning!

Reactions: hatredhorror
Great looking slip. I skipped SM Life's Solo exclusive in hopes of a Blufans release (and because I didn't like the black 4k bar across the top)... won't skip this one. Might even swap the steel out for the eventual Zavvi re-release.

Who's getting this and who's waiting for a possible release from another company? :p
I'm waiting for another company. What info can you give me? :coffee:
May get this if I stumble upon it. But I'm not waking up at 6 AM.