Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (4K+2D Blu-ray Box Set) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 31, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: 329.99$ CDN

01.png

02.png03.png04.png

Last edited:
At that price it better come with it's own fully functioning lightsaber. Disney seem to over-price and underwhelm with their releases like The Infinity Saga box set.

Yeah, honestly the silver/greyish book part looks like it was designed in the late 90s/early 2000s...as if lucasfilm couldn't come up with a better design
That's my thoughts also... very odd design choice.

Not sure, but the book looks like it may have a metal cover, which would explain the gray color.

What makes you say that mate? Not doubting you by the way, just genuinely curious if there's some proof I've missed that it will be different.
Star Wars releases packaging has been different most times between UK and USA/Canada with previous releases when it comes to Star Wars box sets

Reactions: Noodles
Star Wars releases packaging has been different most times between UK and USA/Canada with previous releases when it comes to Star Wars box sets
That's true, but that was before Disney owned the franchise... we all know how lazy they are with artwork, so my guess is this will be the same set. Would love to be proven wrong though!

That's true, but that was before Disney owned the franchise... we all know how lazy they are with artwork, so my guess is this will be the same set. Would love to be proven wrong though!
Artwork likely will be same or be very similar but I expect packaging as to how discs are accessed inside the box set be different

Artwork likely will be same or be very similar but I expect packaging as to how discs are accessed inside the box set be different
Ah, yeah... wasn't that the case with the last saga box set? Personally I prefer the simple card slots the US got compared to the plastic trays we (UK) got - maybe not as practical, but I just prefer the look overall. :p