Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (4K+2D Blu-ray Complete Box Set) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020 - April 29, 2024 (Re-release)
Purchase link: Amazon UK (Sold Out) - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £199.99 (Amazon) - £229.99 (Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Box Set - Limited Edition (27 discs) featuring all 9 Saga movies on 4K UHD, Blu-ray and Bonus discs (Blu-ray) for every movie in a special collector's set

Was previously a Amazon UK exclusive

05.jpg
06.jpg07.jpg01.jpg
02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg

Last edited:
Well they've been around for years and eBay never removes the listings, soooo...
Ebay does remove the star wars fanedit listings very regularly as they get reported a lot by Harmy and some others from his star wars webforum

What happens is the sellers relist them again

Some of the listings last only a few days before been removed

Do we know anything about the size of this thing? From the pictures it could be surprisingly compact or also huge, depending on which picture you're looking at. If the discs are on the same scale it could be quite compact actually, which i wouldn't if that were the case.

Do we know anything about the size of this thing? From the pictures it could be surprisingly compact or also huge, depending on which picture you're looking at. If the discs are on the same scale it could be quite compact actually, which i wouldn't if that were the case.
That wont be known for sure until someone gets delivery and does a unboxing video

I woudent know for sure but the box and the design to hold the discs looks pretty identical to how they released the recent big bang theory special edition full set which I purchased and the box for that measures just under 30cm.
Have shown picture to give idea as I'm pretty sure it will be the same kind of design.
20200308_192056.jpg

Reactions: Vega
I woudent know for sure but the box and the design to hold the discs looks pretty identical to how they released the recent big bang theory special edition full set which I purchased and the box for that measures just under 30cm.
Have shown picture to give idea as I'm pretty sure it will be the same kind of design.
View attachment 464247

Yes that looks like it! Seems to be quite compact, I like it! :)

Unboxng on Youtube, this thing looks freaking great, was on the fence before but I'll definitely keep my preorder on this.

Hmm I'm still on the fence tbh... prefer the look/style of the digipak personally.

The set that is pictured (which is available in Canada and the U.S. is 34 cm x 19 cm x 6 cm and weighs 1.62 kg.
I know this because I just measured it and weighed it. :)

Basically, the length is the same as 20 steelbooks lined up on a shelf by their spines.
The width is the same width as 3 steelbooks lined up by their spines.
The height is the same height as a steelbook.

Last edited:
Received the following email from Amazon this afternoon:

We are contacting you regarding your order for Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga - Limited Edition Complete Box Set UHD [Blu-ray] [2019] [Region Free].

We will not be able to deliver these item(s) to you on the date initially indicated in the summary of your order. As COVID-19 has spread, we've recently seen an increase in people shopping online and, to serve our customers while also helping to ensure the safety of our associates, we are prioritising stocking and delivering items that are a higher priority for our customers. This has resulted in some of our delivery promises being longer than usual.

We can confirm that your pre-order is secure; and we will deliver your order on 25-Apr-20

Debit card has been charged
My order has estimated delivery date April 27th was originally estimated delivery date April 20th

I also got the email on Wednesday about change of delivery date

I expect my order will be dispatched on Wednesdasy/Thursday or Friday next week
If dispatched on Wednesday or Thursday I still might have delivery on Friday as that has happened on some recent amazon orders with an estimated following Monday delivery date

I was hoping to have delivery on release date but it's understandable to expect dispatch delays at the moment as this is not essential goods

Reactions: Stygian
Dispatched, and "Arriving tomorrow by 9 PM" via Amazon Logistics, apparently, despite the email received earlier this week to say I would get it next Friday (25/4) instead of this coming Monday (20/4)...