Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (4K+2D Blu-ray Complete Box Set) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020 - April 29, 2024 (Re-release)
Purchase link: Amazon UK (Sold Out) - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £199.99 (Amazon) - £229.99 (Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Box Set - Limited Edition (27 discs) featuring all 9 Saga movies on 4K UHD, Blu-ray and Bonus discs (Blu-ray) for every movie in a special collector's set

Was previously a Amazon UK exclusive

05.jpg
06.jpg07.jpg01.jpg
02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg

Last edited:
USA and UK release the book has differences

The book in USA release
The title Star Wars and Skywalker Saga and rivets are embossed/debossed

UK the book has no embossing/debossing

• Wow
Reactions: Tompa
Wait, if they're re-releasing this, how likely is it that they'll re-release the 4K steelbooks as well?
You can still buy those steelbooks, albeit with BDs, from Germany, for cheap, like 12.99, and put UHD discs inside.

Wait, if they're re-releasing this, how likely is it that they'll re-release the 4K steelbooks as well?

I'd be more interested in new steelbooks by the same artist who's doing all the Disney+ steels. Seems like that would be a no-brainer for the US, at least, since we never got the 4K poster art steels. But who can predict Lucasfilm/Disney?

Reactions: Lenny Nero
You can still buy those steelbooks, albeit with BDs, from Germany, for cheap, like 12.99, and put UHD discs inside.
Not a fan of that personally tbh, the German steelbooks only have 2 discs as far as I know, the UK ones have 3. Don't really like mixing that stuff up and having spear discs lying around.
I'd be more interested in new steelbooks by the same artist who's doing all the Disney+ steels. Seems like that would be a no-brainer for the US, at least, since we never got the 4K poster art steels. But who can predict Lucasfilm/Disney?
I kinda agree. But seeing how underwhealming the Andor art is, with it being their best TV show by far as of right now I'm not sure they would be able to produce 9 stellar artworks for the films, but who knows. I'm still trying to get my hands on the poster ones. With them rereleasing this box set I wouldn't be surprised if they re-released them. Was really lucky to get Rogue One in mint condition for an absolute steal a few weeks ago, given the insane prices that people want for it on ebay atm.