Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £65.00 (Amazon) - £69.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: 18 Discs Each film includes a extras bonus disc

01.png

02.png

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I can see, the only difference between the 18 and 27 disc sets is that the bigger set just adds the 9 films in 4K?
I’d like to have this for the extras, but the amount of times I’ve bought Star Wars is ridiculous.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
This one is nice but imo it holds no competition to the other Skywalker Saga book box type set. I wouldn't buy this anyways because it doesn't have 4K included.
This is the way to go...
That's a link to USA release
UK also has the 4K release same box set

UK thread

That's a link to USA release
UK also has the 4K release same box set

UK thread
I know, so does Canada but all I'm saying is this set pales in comparison to the others.

I know, so does Canada but all I'm saying is this set pales in comparison to the others.
Those that don't want 4K UHD discs
The 18 disc set is a better and lot cheaper option

I'm getting the 4K box set even though I don't have 4K TV but a lot would not want to spend £200 when the 18 disc set is only £65
There is a lot consumers who don't purchase 4K UHD discs

They not missing out on any bonus disc content as it's the same 9 bonus discs in both box sets

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Those that don't want 4K UHD discs
The 18 disc set is a better and lot cheaper option

I'm getting the 4K box set even though I don't have 4K TV but a lot would not want to spend £200 when the 18 disc set is only £65
There is a lot consumers who don't purchase 4K UHD discs

They not missing out on any bonus disc content as it's the same 9 bonus discs in both box sets
Well...to each his own. :)

Reactions: paulboland
In the ones Amazon selling? Or is it coming later?
Not sure what you are asking. Amazon is a retailer, selling discs that they purchase from the distributor, in this case, Disney.

Every retailer sells the same discs.

It's not uncommon that a retailer's product page is incomplete when it comes to technical details, e.g., subtitle tracks.