Jan 18, 2012
Slovenia
Out January 8, 2016

Price:
$229.98 on amazon US
£130.97 on amazon UK

8147zCgOYIL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, I knew it would be only a matter of time before they released this....the price tag is pretty high but separately they would probably be £25 each anyways. I am sure the price will drop around release date, or marketplace sellers on Amazon after release date will have it for cheaper

Nice collection if you don't already have the films on Vinyl (11 Vinyl boxset)

I already have Original first pressings of Star Wars/Empire/Return on Vinyl
I also have all star wars soundtracks on CD as well

I might though double dip on the CD Ultimate collection 9 CDs as that has an exclusive Bonus 10th Disc with interviews and also includes DVD Star Wars: A Musical Journey that was in Revenge of the Jedi CD Soundtrack previously

Ultimate Soundtrack CD Collection includes the original six soundtracks in mini album jackets on 9 CDs, plus a bonus disc featuring a new audio interview with Harrison Ford (Han Solo) alongside an interview with John Williams. Also included is the DVD Star Wars: A Musical Journey
10 CDs + 1 DVD

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
Keep an eye on the Amazon Marketplace, I often see vinyl going very cheap from sellers on there (based in UK and US). I am hoping to get it for under £100 at some point lol
Will do dude. :thumbs:

I see it's available on quite a few sites, so I expect the price to drop eventually... I'm also waiting for it to go at least below £100.