Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Star Wars.PNG

Lego Star Wars Sets Thread

Official Website Here

Rogue One Sets Announced!

We love Force Friday - the day that toy manufacturers litter store with the brand new STAR WARS merch, a little like Christmas for STAR WARS fans. Except we have to then wrap our own pressies. And we painfully know exactly what the receipt comes to.

(No confirmed date for the release yet. And yes, we've heard that the event will probably not be termed Force Friday by the Lucasfilm/Disney promotional team, too, but that's what it's going to get called by fans, whether Disney like it or not.)

The details of some of what you will be able to find on the shelves have been revealed on various sites yesterday (including that awesome first viral video with toys in stop motion), but LEGO have sent AEISD exclusive release info and pics of the incredible ROGUE ONE range coming soon.

Now fans can get a good look at the major vehicles of the latest installment of the STAR WARS franchise, including the sleek TIE Striker, the imposing Imperial Shuttle of major baddie Director Orson Krennic (played by Ben Mendelsohn) and the brand new addition to the Rebel armory, that U-Wing Fighter that glimpses of got fans all hot and bothered a week or so ago.

Check out this incredible collection of toys thats going to have parents clutching desperately and tightly at their wallets, very soon. (The prices listed are the U.S. RRP - U.K. prices will be revealed shortly...)

75121 - IMPERIAL DEATH TROOPER ($29.99)

Elite soldiers of the Imperial Intelligence, Death Troopers are the Empire’s most imposing enforcers and bodyguards! Build the trooper, grab the blaster pistol from the holster or fire the blaster rifle with spring-loaded shooter. Then put him in a battle pose and get ready to defend the Empire!

75121 – Imperial Death Trooper.png

75120 - K-2SO ($29.99)

Once an Imperial security droid, K-2SO is now ready to fight for the Rebel Alliance. Build the droid, then push the button to the side to swing each arm or push it straight to swing both at the same time! The powerful K-2SO has the strength and skill to take on the Empire!

75120 – K-2SO.png

75119 - SERGEANT JYN ERSO ($29.99)

This tough Rebel soldier has everything she needs to take on the Empire. Build the figure, load the blaster rifle, put her in a battle pose and fire the spring-loaded shooter! Then grab the truncheons and turn the wheel to activate the arm-swinging battle function. Jyn Erso is ready to bring the battle to the Empire!

75119 – Sergeant Jyn Erso.png

75156 - KRENNIC'S IMPERIAL SHUTTLE ($119.99)

When a tough transport ship is needed, Krennic's Imperial Shuttle is the perfect choice. Put him into the pilot seat, open out the thick-armor plating and seat the Death Troopers. Lower the ramp and check the blasters are secured, then arm the spring-loaded shooters and seal the hull for takeoff. Raise the landing skids, lower the wings for flight mode and set off on another dangerous mission!

75156 – Krennic’s Imperial Shuttle.png

75155 - REBEL U-WING FIGHTER ($99.99)

Open the cockpit and place the U-Wing Pilot in his seat. Fire up the engines and launch into the sky. Keep a lookout below with the transparent window, and when you spot the enemy, fire the front spring-loaded shooters and stud shooters mounted in the side doors. You can even fold the wings back for a bigger model!

75155 – Rebel U-Wing Fighter.png

75154 - TIE STRIKER ($89.99)

Prepare for launch with the amazing TIE Striker, the Empire’s atmospheric patrol fighter! Open the minifigure cockpit from the top or front and put in the TIE Pilot. Help the Imperial ground crew member put supplies in the rear hold and arm the spring-loaded shooters. Then adjust the huge wings and launch into the skies in search of rebels!

75154 – TIE Striker.png

75153 - AT-ST WALKER ($49.99)

Go on the hunt for Baze and the Rebel Trooper aboard the All Terrain Scout Transport. Open the top hatch, load up the AT-ST Driver and move the legs to speed into action. When you’ve tracked them down, turn the wheel to rotate the top and prepare to fire the spring-loaded shooters! Can Baze and the trooper escape the advancing AT-ST? That's for you to decide...

75153 – AT-ST Walker.png

75152 - IMPERIAL ASSAULT HOVERTANK ($39.99)

Help Chirrut battle the Imperial Assault Hovertank as it patrols the streets. This tough urban patrol vehicle has a two-minifigure cockpit and a rotating and elevating turret gun with spring-loaded shooters to target enemies of the Empire. And if the rebel forces hide out of sight, open the storage container, grab the blasters and play out your own mini urban battles!

75152 – Imperial Assault Hovertank.png

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I have had a few Star Wars sets over the years, namely a Y-Wing and Vader's TIE, Naboo Starfighter, but undoubtedly the pride of my Star Wars sets is the £350 Super Star Destroyer. Here's a link to my Instagram account where I put some WIP pictures of it as I was building it: https://www.instagram.com/jokerjb/?hl=en

Another fantastic Star Wars set is the Advent Calenders. I've had a few so far and have got this years one ready to go.

I've got my fingers crossed that with the recent re-release of the Death Star, that Lego re-release the Ultimate Collectors Edition Millenium Falcon. I need that, but I don't want to pay the premium that some scalpers are asking.

The box-art of the next UCS (Snowspeeder 75144) has leaked :) It's supposed to be released for $200 during May the 4th, with a VIP pre-release during April.

View attachment 292821
WANT!!! :OMG:

I've had my eye on some of the older Snowspeeder sets, but that UCS looks incredible! I think it might have to be my first UCS if I have enough cash when it's released.

• Thanks
Reactions: TheJoker
WANT!!! :OMG:

I've had my eye on some of the older Snowspeeder sets, but that UCS looks incredible! I think it might have to be my first UCS if I have enough cash when it's released.

I massively recommend the UCS sets. I myself have two (Tumbler Batmobile and the Super Star Destroyer) and they are the best things to build. So intricate and detailed, I've been crossing fingers and toes in the hope that Lego would do a re-release of the Millenium Falcon (maybe as a UCS The Force Awakens version. Just change the deflector dish) but so far no joy. Unfortunately, getting hold of an old one is nearly impossible because people are charging mental prices for them.

I'll have to give this a look when it gets released, I'm sure my nearest Lego store will probably have it on display in their window. Curious to know, which and possibly how many minifigures this will come with. I'd hope they would add more than just the pilots.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I massively recommend the UCS sets. I myself have two (Tumbler Batmobile and the Super Star Destroyer) and they are the best things to build. So intricate and detailed, I've been crossing fingers and toes in the hope that Lego would do a re-release of the Millenium Falcon (maybe as a UCS The Force Awakens version. Just change the deflector dish) but so far no joy. Unfortunately, getting hold of an old one is nearly impossible because people are charging mental prices for them.

I'll have to give this a look when it gets released, I'm sure my nearest Lego store will probably have it on display in their window. Curious to know, which and possibly how many minifigures this will come with. I'd hope they would add more than just the pilots.
A friend of mine has a couple UCS sets and they are indeed very impressive... they're a little pricey for me unfortunately, but if I want one bad enough, then I'll just sell some stuff and save up for it, which may be the case with the Snowspeeder. I'd also love to get hold of the Falcon, but like you say... people are charging crazy prices nowadays. Fingers crossed Lego answer our prayers and re-release it! I was so impressed with how the Snowspeeder looks that I hadn't even thought about what minifigs they'll include... Luke's no doubt a sure thing, but maybe also another pilot and possibly a Snowtrooper or two?

• Thanks
@TheJoker @Noodles A new UCS Millenium Falcon is supposedly going to be released in September (with parts that could be swapped to look like the OT version or the new one) ;) And as for mini-figs included with the snowspeeder, I wouldn't be so sure about Luke being included ^^ Maybe they're going to say it's based on Rogue Two or else and not Rogue Leader and just put some random rebel pilot. The snowspeeder not being an iconic ship for Luke (Luke is more often associated with his X-Wing).

I will for sure buy this either way, but it would indeed be nice if they included Luke !! But it won't be my first UCS, as I'm planning to get Slave I next month ! :p

• Thanks
@TheJoker @Noodles A new UCS Millenium Falcon is supposedly going to be released in September (with parts that could be swapped to look like the OT version or the new one) ;) And as for mini-figs included with the snowspeeder, I wouldn't be so sure about Luke being included ^^ Maybe they're going to say it's based on Rogue Two or else and not Rogue Leader and just put some random rebel pilot. The snowspeeder not being an iconic ship for Luke (Luke is more often associated with his X-Wing).

I will for sure buy this either way, but it would indeed be nice if they included Luke !! But it won't be my first UCS, as I'm planning to get Slave I next month ! :p

Where did you get that info from on the Falcon because that would be awesome to have interchangeable parts! (I'd probably keep mine in OT form.
I think a previous Snowspeeder release had Luke, Dak and a Snowtrooper, I would expect at least that again. Heck, they'd probably just use the exact same figures.