Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Star Wars.PNG

Lego Star Wars Sets Thread

Official Website Here

Where did you get that info from on the Falcon because that would be awesome to have interchangeable parts! (I'd probably keep mine in OT form.
I think a previous Snowspeeder release had Luke, Dak and a Snowtrooper, I would expect at least that again. Heck, they'd probably just use the exact same figures.
From various forums, rumors etc.. and as 2017 is the 40th anniversary of Star Wars and the 10th of the release of the first UCS MF, it acutally makes a lot of sense :)

From various forums, rumors etc.. and as 2017 is the 40th anniversary of Star Wars and the 10th of the release of the first UCS MF, it acutally makes a lot of sense :)

God I hope it happens. Reading around I can see why people would think it is going to happen. It's times like this where I wish I knew someone who worked for Lego.

Saw the pictures via Lego's Facebook page and it does look very cool. I'm in two minds on this. Do I save my money(and therefore display space) in the hope the rumoured UCS Falcon rerelease happens, or do I say to hell with it and get this anyway. Decisions, decisions.

Saw the pictures via Lego's Facebook page and it does look very cool. I'm in two minds on this. Do I save my money(and therefore display space) in the hope the rumoured UCS Falcon rerelease happens, or do I say to hell with it and get this anyway. Decisions, decisions.
You should probably save around $600-700 for the MF which is supposedly coming around September this year, and buy this one once the price has dropped a bit. At least I think that's what I'm going to do.

Well, the MF I can always ask as a birthday or xmas pressie as I have a few in reserve that I didn't know what to ask for, so that would technically sort out that money issue. :LOL:

Just wish I had an inside source at Lego. I desperately need to know that this MF release is real or fake. haha

Nice selection. The Speeder Bike looks good and nice to see IG-88 in the Bounty Hunter pack has a printed 1x1 round brick which 'he' hasn't had since the Super Star Destroyer Set.

Here are the details for the Maythe4th promotion this year (available on the LEGO online shop and in every LEGO stores):

For US customers (May 4-7):
  • Double VIP points.
  • R2-D2 polybag (30611) free for a purchase of $50 or more on Star Wars items.
For European customers (April 29 - May 6):
  • 10% off on every Star Wars items. (Snowspeeder UCS not included in this promotion)
  • 40% off on a different Star Wars item each day.
  • R2-D2 polybag (30611) free for a purchase of 65€ or more on Star Wars items.

Pics of the R2-D2 polybag (30611):

30611_alt1.jpg 30611-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles and Jay37