Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Star Wars.PNG

Lego Star Wars Sets Thread

Official Website Here

I just recently bought my very first Lego set since I was a kid... I didn't realise how expensive it is now though, so had to settle for one of the cheaper sets at £20. I went for Rey's Speeder from The Force Awakens (currently £15 on Amazon UK) and had a blast building it, but now I've had a taste, I want to get more! Had my eye on Poe's X-Wing which is around £65-£70, so I don't think I'll be getting that any time soon... if ever. :(

Reactions: Flash
@Noodles Reys speeder is nice, I probably mentioned this 4-5 times on this forum already but I bought that and Poe's X-Wing on Force Friday. Rey's Speeder is nice, but Poe's X-Wing is probably one of the best sets I have ever built. I say take the plunge. Seriously!

I remember when the prequel trilogy came out, I think that was when Lego started Licensing Star Wars Sets and I picked up a bunch of sets back then. The 2000 X-Wing was a bit over 250 pieces and was $30; Reys Speeder which is tiny compared to that is just under 200 pieces and is like $20 and Poe's X-Wing is over 700 pieces and dwarfs the original X-Wing though I know it is $80 I still say go for it

Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles Reys speeder is nice, I probably mentioned this 4-5 times on this forum already but I bought that and Poe's X-Wing on Force Friday. Rey's Speeder is nice, but Poe's X-Wing is probably one of the best sets I have ever built. I say take the plunge. Seriously!

I remember when the prequel trilogy came out, I think that was when Lego started Licensing Star Wars Sets and I picked up a bunch of sets back then. The 2000 X-Wing was a bit over 250 pieces and was $30; Reys Speeder which is tiny compared to that is just under 200 pieces and is like $20 and Poe's X-Wing is over 700 pieces and dwarfs the original X-Wing though I know it is $80 I still say go for it
Honestly, considering how much some of the other sets are, I'm surprised Rey's Speeder wasn't more expensive... and now the price is even lower on Amazon! It's a really great piece and I would've happily paid more for it. As for Poe's X-Wing, I'm completely sold on it mate... my wallet though, not so much lol. I'm in the middle of collecting Kotobukiya's Star Wars 1/10 figures, which are pretty pricey. Maybe once I'm done with those, then I'll finally pick up the Lego X-Wing. :)

@Noodles have you seen my Poe's X-Wing photos elsewhere. Do It :LOL: Do It :LOL: Do It :LOL: Do It:LOL: Do It:LOL: Do It:LOL: Do It:LOL: Do It:LOL: Do It:LOL: Do It:LOL:

and be jealous of my SDCC, SW Celebration, and NYCC Star Wars exclusive sets!

IMG_2012.JPG

Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles have you seen my Poe's X-Wing photos elsewhere. Do It :LOL: Do It :LOL: Do It :LOL: Do It:LOL: Do It:LOL: Do It:LOL: Do It:LOL: Do It:LOL: Do It:LOL: Do It:LOL:

and be jealous of my SDCC, SW Celebration, and NYCC Star Wars exclusive sets!

View attachment 214171
Haha I have! And many of my friend's photos of it too. :squint:

Amazon UK are taking £10 off a £50 spend for today only, so I'm tempted to use that on Poe's X-Wing, but they've put the price up over night, so technically I'd only be getting £5 off. :sour:

Great haul dude! Loving that mini Tatooine set... the baby Sandcrawler is adorable. :p

heard that at the Berlin toy fair Lego unveiled a Boba Fett Slave 1 ship for Rogue One

Can't wait to see some of these sets!

heard that at the Berlin toy fair Lego unveiled a Boba Fett Slave 1 ship for Rogue One

Can't wait to see some of these sets!
I'm definitely down for that if so! Had my eye on the last Slave 1 they released, but I'd need a lottery win to afford it now.

Star Wars and Lego... what a teamup! For all those years, I can't imagine how much money I could have put in those... sooo many amazing sets!!!

LEGO Star Wars The Freemaker Adventures! Sets available starting June! Oh and there is a tv series with it too on Disney on June 20

Set between ESB and RotJ

I saw these at toyfair the eclipse fighter is mine!

1.png

2.jpg

3.jpg