Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 7, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

10917496-1392400616-244344.jpg

The Original Epic Movie from director Roland Emmerich (2012, Independence Day) that spawned agalaxy of fans, Stargate remains a thrilling adventure through space and time that is not to be missed. Now, for the first time, see and hear the movie like never before with multiple versions of the film presented in 1080p High Definition and all new 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio – and go beyond the gate with special features that capture how Stargate unlocked a massive franchise universe and became a must-see modern sci-fi classic.

Special Features:
NEW – Seamless branching of the theatrical and unrated extended cuts of the film

Stargate - A History Made
NEW "Deciphering the Gate: Concepts and Casting" Featurette
NEW "Opening the Gate: The Making of the Movie" Featurette
NEW "Passing through the Gate: The Legacy" Featurette
NEW Never-Before-Seen Gag Reel
NEW Picture-in-Picture "Stargate Ultimate Knowledge"
"Is There a Stargate?" Featurette
"The Making of Stargate" Documentary
Audio Commentary with Writer/Director Roland Emmerich and Writer/Producer Dean Devlin
NEW English 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
Original Stargate Previews
B-roll footage
BDLive
10917496-1392400616-244076.jpg

10917496-1392400616-244038.jpg

Actual pics-thanks etsc:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not long bought the amaray from the recent Black Friday sales so this will be a pass from me, however I am intrigued to see the artwork

This I Like
I love this Film
I hope its the Ultimate Edition as this has great extras

I can see this one sell out very fast
Don't want to miss this one

Last edited:
Very interesting, I hope they go for something different from the recent Canadian release art.

Seems Zavvi are moving away from churning out 4K catalogue releases that ultimately gather dust in the warehouse. I expect this will be priced the same as There Will Be Blood, rather than 14.99 when it goes live.