Horror-Scream Factory CE Starman (Blu-ray with Slipcover) [USA/Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: December 18, 2018
Purchase link: Shout Factory
Price: $28.43
Notes: Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get a FREE 18" X 24" ROLLED POSTER featuring our brand new artwork (limited edition of 500 posters)! Also get it shipped TWO WEEKS EARLY!

Starman.BR.Cover.72dpi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/starman-collector-s-edition?product_id=6915

$28.43

***John Carpenter’s STARMAN Update***

As many of you recall we announced that we were prepping Mr. Carpenter’s touching sci-fi journey for a future Collector’s Edition. We still are in progress, but do have some early details to share with you today.

• Official street date is December 18th for U.S. and Canada territories (Region A)

• Release will come with a slipcover (guaranteed for three months after its original release date)
• The newly-commissioned artwork pictured comes to us from artist The CRP Group (Firestarter, Rabid, Exorcist II, Drag me to Hell). This art will be front-facing and the reverse side of the wrap will showcase the original theatrical poster art design.
• Extras are still underway and will be announced at a later time in Nov. However today we can announce a significant one that is confirmed: An all-new interview with actor Jeff Bridges!
Once again National release date is planned for 12/18/18. However, if you pre-order now for early shipping directly from us @ https://www.shoutfactory.com/p…/starman-collector-s-edition…
you will also receive an 18' x 24" rolled poster of the newly-commissioned art. Only 500 of them are being produced.
Stay tuned for more updates on upcoming Dec titles soon!

Starman.BR.Cover.72dpi.png

Reactions: PunkNinja
I wish they would come up with some other selling point besides posters. They just end up in my trash.
How about they stop with the $6.99 shipping for a single blu ray, and they can keep the stinkin poster? (Shipping for a single blu ray can be done for $2 within the U.S.)

I wish they would come up with some other selling point besides posters. They just end up in my trash.
How about they stop with the $6.99 shipping for a single blu ray, and they can keep the stinkin poster? (Shipping for a single blu ray can be done for $2 within the U.S.)
You will be able to get this from Amazon and other various USA retailers without the poster

Amazon will list for pre order likely towards end of September but other USA retailers will likely be not until after release date unless shout drop their recent restriction on pre orders

I would wait until Amazon USA match other US retailer prices

You will be able to get this from Amazon and other various USA retailers without the poster

Amazon will list for pre order likely towards end of September but other USA retailers will likely be not until after release date unless shout drop their recent restriction on pre orders

I would wait until Amazon USA match other US retailer prices
I always worry that the Amazon might not have the slips.