SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They have a bunch of SteelBooks which are currently part of a buy 3, get 30% off deal. Should be easy to get an even greater deal.

1. codes do not stack on top of each other. it's either the one or the other.
2. the really good deal is the "buy 5, get 50% off" deal. with the 3x30 it would be hard to get over 50€ anyway. which doesn't matter much because see point 1.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Samurainl and Kvack
I thought they stacked for me but it’s possible I triggered the buy 5 get 50% off, which I didn’t know about. I bought 6 items to get over 50 EUR. I entered the code with 5 items in my cart but at 45 EUR. I added a 6th to get past 50 and my total was 1 EUR less. My 5th item must not have qualified but my 6th did.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Arrow Video Facebook
In the next couple weeks the Arrow warehouse will be moving to a new location so we've decided to hold a sale to give you the chance to grab some goodies and clear out a few of our older lines.

Stock of some releases is limited - once they’re gone they’re gone - so head on over to our store and grab yourself some bargains now

23559369_1743860162314637_1951894295915273301_n.jpg

Some Steelbook in the sale
All titles in the sale
Various prices
https://www.arrowfilms.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=89&page=1

Steelbooks
£10.00 each
https://www.arrowfilms.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=steelbook