SteelbookZombies Film Arena Collection

This is my fledgling FAC collection!
I think it's fair to say that once you've been bitten by the FAC bug then nothing else will do!
IMG_8147.JPG
IMG_8150.JPG
IMG_8151.JPG

Last edited:
Hello
That's a great! Collection man

Just a quick question that I can't seem to find the answer to, I've just been assigned a collectable number in the high nine hundreds. If I choose to not get a release that I'm eligible for will I loose my collectable number ?

I would appreciate any info on this

Cheers
Lewis

Hello
That's a great! Collection man

Just a quick question that I can't seem to find the answer to, I've just been assigned a collectable number in the high nine hundreds. If I choose to not get a release that I'm eligible for will I loose my collectable number ?

I would appreciate any info on this

Cheers
Lewis
I always get mine through Group Buys I don't deal directly with Filmarena!
Though I have heard that once you've been assigned a number you have to buy every one they release! Not sure how true that is though sorry!
NO WORRIES BUDDY ANYTIME! JEEZE HE DIDNT EVEN THANK MY THREAD!

Last edited:
Perfectly formed with room to grow :) .

@Actarus @Flloydo @Steelselecta @Basil @SteelbookGenius666 @Noodles @Apollon @bloodsnake007

Look up gang it's AWESOME THANK YOU LOADS :) .

@Steelbookzombie

I thanked your OP :thumbs: Great FAC collection, Keep on collecting those little Gems ;)

Pucker collection @Steelbookzombie ! You know when you've got the FAC bug!:LOL: The bug is FACing my wallet up let me tell you me ol mucker!:thumbs:
Thank you all for your AWESOME feedback you've made me a very happy zombie!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Great collection @Steelbookzombie :thumbs:. I love FAC editions; great fullslips and lots of goodies and I always look forward to new titles being announced (although I wish they would slow down the releases a bit).

Cogratulations on getting a copy of The Martian Unnumbered by the way (I'm rather envious) :wow:. Good luck with the award, nearly there :).

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelbookzombie
Great collection @Steelbookzombie :thumbs:. I love FAC editions; great fullslips and lots of goodies and I always look forward to new titles being announced (although I wish they would slow down the releases a bit).

Cogratulations on getting a copy of The Martian Unnumbered by the way (I'm rather envious) :wow:. Good luck with the award, nearly there :).
Thanks for taking the time to leave such awesome feedback and comments! It's always good to hear from a fellow FAC fanatic:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: lenticularis