bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: It (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Andy Muschietti[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Bill Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jaeden Lieberher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Ray Taylor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sophia Lillis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jack Grazer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chosen Jacobs[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Finn Wolfhard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wyatt Oleff[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nicholas Hamilton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steven Williams[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Javier Botet[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Owen Teague[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Megan Charpentier[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jackson Robert Scott[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-09-08[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: In a small town in Maine, seven children known as The Losers Club come face to face with life problems, bullies and a monster that takes the shape of a clown called Pennywise.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
s2p9SMRqkQFLgOUeseeEuseXJk0.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Source: ComingSoon.net
Production Officially Begins on Stephen King’s IT!
IT-MOVIE-HEADER.jpg

Mama director Andy Muschietti has taken to Instagram to confirm that production has officially begun on Stephen King’s IT! The film will feature Jaeden Lieberher (Midnight Special) as Bill Denbrough, Finn Wolfhard (“Stranger Things”) as Richie Tozier, newcomer Sophia Lillis as Beverly Marsh, Jack Dylan Grazer (Tales of Halloween) as Stan Uris, Wyatt Oleff (Guardians of the Galaxy) as Eddie Kaspbrak, Chosen Jacobs (“Hawaii Five-0”) as Mike Hanlon and Jeremy Ray Taylor (42) as Ben Hanscom, the younger versions of the story’s protagonists, and with 25-year-old Swedish actor Bill Skarsgard (“Hemlock Grove,” The Divergent Series: Allegiant) as central villain Pennywise the clown.

Based on the novel by Stephen King, the film’s story recalls a promise made twenty-eight years ago that forces seven adults to reunite in Derry, Maine, where as teenagers they battled an evil creature that preyed on the city’s children. Unsure that their Losers Club had vanquished the creature all those years ago, the seven had vowed to return to Derry if IT should ever reappear. Now, children are being murdered again and their repressed memories of that summer return as they prepare to do battle with the monster lurking in Derry’s sewers once more.

The film is set to be released in two parts with Part One will focusing on the group of teens called the Losers Club, while Part Two is set around the repercussions on these characters as adults. Stephen King’s IT Part One will be released on September 8, 2017.

Last edited by a moderator:
hope this turns out well. I know many love the already made version, but I did not warm up to it...

I admit I wasn't too sure about this remake at first, but I like what they did with the character (at least the little bits they've shown so far), the costume is pretty freakish! Hope the movie lives up to expectations. :thumbs:

Looks decent to be fair

Clowns freak me the **** out anyway (except the joker) so it will kinda be a hard watch regardless of it being scary or not