Steroids in Baseball

Jan 30, 2009
Manchester, CT
David Ortiz, Manny, A-Rod, Sammy have all tested positive in the 2003 " anonymous" testing. This is really starting to get old, they need to stop releasing names once every few weeks. They need to realease all the names and move on.

Does Ortiz and Manny both taking steroids during their World Series win taint it? It shouldn't be a surprise that Ortiz took steroids, in Minnesota he was mainly a singles hitter than he went to Boston and became a MVP candidate.

I love the fact that Ortiz tested positive because my brother us a Red Sox fan, and his favorite player is Ortiz.

Last edited:
David Ortiz, Manny, A-Rod, Sammy have all tested positive in the 2003 " anonymous" testing. This is really starting to get old, they need to stop releasing names once every few weeks. They need to realease all the names and move on.

Does Ortiz and Manny both taking steroids during their World Series win taint it? It shouldn't be a surprise that Ortiz took steroids, in Minnesota he was mainly a singles hitter than he went to Boston and became a MVP candidate.

I love the fact that Ortiz tested positive because my brother us a Red Sox fan, and his favorite player is Ortiz.

+1

honestly i dont really care. steroids are all over professional sports, you are denying yourself if you think [insert sport] doesn't have athletes that use PEDs.

the only thing i care about is record books. we should have separate records for people who use things others didn't have available in the past. that argument gets a little dicey though cause you could argue that about anything. newer technologies, newer strategies, newer equipment, etc etc.

I would bet that chess or badminton players don't take steroids. That's it I'm officially a badminton fan!

i totally love badminton! never watched it but its a blast to play.

i can't imagine how good of a badminton player id be all juiced up!

maybe thats why its not a legit pro-sport yet, cause no one has started using roids. they should get on that :twisted:

Lmao! I agree though, they should just release all the names and move on. But isn't the source releasing names someone who obtained the copy illegally? If that's the case, no wonder they're doing it lil by lil $$$$$

i just want a level playing field. either everyone takes them or nobody does.

+1

hey, do you listen to the T-Man radio show? I know he's in WA, but IDK if you get the station. A while ago when the A-Rod situation happened, he said he had an idea of starting an all steroid league where every player had to be on steroids! :hilarious: