nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
IMDB

'War and Peace' actor to play Morrissey in new film 'Steven'
Jack Lowden says new film will focus on Smiths' singer's early life
hqdefault.jpg

Jack Lowden will reportedly play Morrissey in a film adaptation of the musician's life.

The War & Peace actor will reportedly play the former Smiths frontman in Steven, a film that focuses on his early life and the forces which led him to pursue a career in music.

"He’s a massive icon," Lowden told The Daily Mail and stressed how important Morrissey's formative years were in informing the artist he would go on to be. Lowden was seen on screen as Nikolai Rostov in the BBC adaptation of Tolstoy's novel earlier this year and also has an acclaimed background in theatre

Note : not many may be interested, but I am so much. Bring it on !

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a huge smiths and morrissey fan so I'm up for it. Haven't seen a decent British music biography in a while. Well since control and for the other side of the pond was mercy.

I'm a huge smiths and morrissey fan so I'm up for it. Haven't seen a decent British music biography in a while. Well since control and for the other side of the pond was mercy.

Control is awesome. as is Joy Division. Have high hopes for this one, tho do not think it's gonna be huge success world wide. But, that does not matter if the film is good.