Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: January 14, 2016
Purchase link: JB Hi-Fi
Price: AUS $29.98

159651-L-LO.jpg

Alternative Artwork Exclusive To JB Hi-Fi!

Includes Director's Cut & Theatrical Cut

The world's most dangerous times created the world's most dangerous group

In 1987, five young men, using brutally honest rhymes and hardcore beats, put their frustration and anger about life in the most dangerous place in America into the most powerful weapon they had: their music. Taking us back to where it all began, Straight Outta Compton tells the true story of how these cultural rebels—armed only with their lyrics, swagger, bravado and raw talent—stood up to the authorities that meant to keep them down and formed the world’s most dangerous group, N.W.A. And as they spoke the truth that no one had before and exposed life in the hood, their voice ignited a social revolution that is still reverberating today.

Straight Outta Compton stars O’Shea Jackson Jr., Corey Hawkins and Jason Mitchell as Ice Cube, Dr. Dre and Eazy-E, and is directed by F. Gary Gray (Friday, Set It Off, The Italian Job). The drama is produced by original N.W.A members Ice Cube and Dr. Dre, who are joined by fellow producers Tomica Woods-Wright, Matt Alvarez, Gray and Scott Bernstein.

Special Features:Audio Commentary
Director's Journey
Becoming N.W.A.
The Streets: Filming In Compton
N.W.A. The Originals
Impact
N.W.A. Performs In Detroit
Deleted Song Performance
Deleted Scenes

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo Dre, I got something to say... F**k tha ratings label!

View attachment 213999 View attachment 214000

Title on cover and spine are embossed.
@Futurhythm :cool: Awesome! :thumbs: I also hate printed ratings :mad: :squint:, but this... I must have! :hungry: Thanks for the pics mate! :photo:
Thx for the pics @Futurhythm :thumbs:
I need to get my hands on that edition.
@bloodsnake007
@PunkNinja HELL YEAH! :woot: Looks like we're gonna have to beg @tridon to help us with this one as well! :naughty: :D :p

Reactions: PunkNinja
@Futurhythm :cool: Awesome! :thumbs: I also hate printed ratings :mad: :squint:, but this... I must have! :hungry: Thanks for the pics mate! :photo:

@PunkNinja HELL YEAH! :woot: Looks like we're gonna have to beg @tridon to help us with this one as well! :naughty: :D :p
@bloodsnake007 jbhifi.com.au delivers to Arizona. I checked it. The shipping is AUS $8.49 for 2 blu-rays and it's on sale right now. It went down from AUS $29.98 to AUS $23.98
They stop shipping to my place so pm me if you're planning to order.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 jbhifi.com.au delivers to Arizona. I checked it. The shipping is AUS $8.49 for 2 blu-rays and it's on sale right now. It went down from AUS $29.98 to AUS $23.98
They stop shipping to my place so pm me if you're planning to order.
@PunkNinja Looks like I'm gonna have to create an account with JB Hi-Fi! ;) :cool: :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
Thx so much to my buddy Franky aka SugarDaddyPimp aka FranKingKong aka CrazyKingKollector aka @bloodsnake007 for securing me a copy.
All I can say is HELL YEAH!!!
gif.gif