Strange Days 1995

Strange Days Yes, No, Maybe Never Heard of it.

• Yes Steelbook please

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • Buy it Anyway

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Not for Me

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Never Heard of it

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters

Scary Hair

Lost The Plot Ninja
Apr 27, 2012
Derbyshire ,England.
Strange Days.jpg

I love this movie since I first saw it . Soundtrack Story Cast it for me has it all.

Question is Whould you buy it ? OR Have you never heard of it?.

Last edited:
Got the German digipak http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Strange-Days-Blu-ray/21140/ but yes this would be sweet too. One of Kathryn Bigelow's early gems along with Near Dark and Point Break. Love love love this movie

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Has this even come out on blu-ray? I have the original DVD...

The German disc has lots of detail. I can vouch for the transfer. http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Strange-Days-Blu-ray/5460/

Last edited:
There is only German subtitles though. I have already got it. I think that thire was two releases and one had a problem with the sound something to do with the channels.

For me though it is fine however I would still buy a U.K realise weather Steelbook OR plastic. I think that it is so underrated and it IS the forerunner of Avatar. James Cameron wrote it and is then wife directed (Bigalow)

Not to bring up the past, but i thought of this movie today. Would love to see a steel of it.

Pretty top movie. Never actually wanted to see it when it came out but when i finally did, i was very impressed.

Reactions: Scary Hair
Absolutely. Remember when this came out and I rented and watched it at least 3-4 times. Not only because I had a hard on for J. Lewis at the time but because it's a superb film. ;) Love this movie.

Haven't seen it in years now so would love to have it as a steelbook.

In my view amazing . Hard work to start with unsure where it is going then all of a sudden WWOOO. NOTHING at all to do with Ralph Fiennes looking fown at Faith from the gantry.

Recorded memories played straight into the brain so you live every aspect of the experience. Cracking soundtrack too. Give it a go Mr blue :thumbs:.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Absolutely one of my Top 5 Favorites of all time, I watch it every New Years for more than 20 years straight, and going to tonight!
Bought all the releases there are on DVD and BD, would love a steelbook or any new SE!