Stranger Things 2 (Blu-ray & DVD) VHS Collectors Set

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

Stranger Things 2 (Blu-ray & DVD) VHS Collectors Set - Target exclusive

BLU-RAY & DVD SET (THIS IS NOT THE 4K EDITION!!!!!)

TO START, the FIRST 5 copies are guaranteed at this price! Additional orders TBD.

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2 BLU-RAY & DVD SET from Target

Pre-order cost is currently $24.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original...

Read more about this resource...

Remember! Even if the quantity shows "zero", I'm still taking more pre-orders for members.

If you don't order now, I will not be sourcing more copies later, just because we're unsure how these will be allocated to each store and when / if they show up online.

Thanks

apsmith21 updated Stranger Things 2 (Blu-ray & DVD) VHS Collectors Set with a new update entry:

Price reduced for S1 to get rid of them!

If anyone is searching for Season 1, we had some Blu-ray & DVD extras that were backed out on or never paid for, so just to get rid of them, I've reduced the price to $12.99!!

Add the item on if you'd like and pretty sure shipping costs will be the same for S2 + S1.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...er-things-vhs-collectors-set-blu-ray-dvd.249/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Rchadwick51
apsmith21 updated Stranger Things 2 (Blu-ray & DVD) VHS Collectors Set with a new update entry:

Items in hand

Hello everyone! These editions are indeed in hand and I'm beginning the process of tabulating everyone's orders and packing up items.

Just to let you know, this edition is SUPER HEAVY. If you have more than 1 other item, I will definitely an additional payment for shipping from you.

I will send private messages to anyone that is OVER the base shipping rate with instructions about how to proceed with payment.

Until then, please remain patient, as I haven't gotten to you yet. Also note, if...

Read the rest of this update entry...